#01.3 Broken Strings

#01.3

He put the keys in the lock and entered the room. After shutting the door he switched on the lights. Grabbing the charger, he plugged his phone into it whose battery was dying, and went to freshen up.

As he came back he saw Vijay sitting on the couch in his room.

"What are you doing here?"
He asked brushing his wet hairs with the towel.

"I was missing you, buddy."
Vijay replied in an emotional voice and stood up opening his arms.

"Shut up!"
Arjun said throwing the wet towel over his face.

"You just wiped away all my emotions with this wet towel."
Vijay said dramatically, throwing the towel aside.

Arjun rolled his eyes and stepped towards the switchboard to look at his phone but what he saw next was enough to blow his mind.....

His phone with minimum charging was unplugged and Mr. Vijay Yadav's phone with maximum battery was plugged into the charger.

Great!!!!

Arjun gave him a death glare who looked at him innocently and the next moment his phone was almost thrown at him, which would have been broken into pieces if he didn't catch it on time.

"Abhi Mera phone toot jata to? Who would have paid for it?"
Vijay almost shouted.

"You don't have any right to have a phone if you can't afford a charger."
Arjun glared at him.

"Are you making fun of your poor, unprivileged, and deprived friend?"
Vijay asked wiping his fake tears.

"So what brought my poor, unprivileged, and deprived friend to my door? Did his landlord throw him out due to not paying his bills? Or he hadn't cleared his debts yet and came here as an escape? Or he had lost his job and became unemployed along with poor, unprivileged, and deprived?"
Arjun asked with fake concern.

"God forbid! Why would all this happen to me?"
Vijay said with wide eyes.

Arjun rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend.

"By the way I haven't forgotten how you ignored me today's morning. Itna to lihaz kar letay that I was meeting you after so many days."
Vijay complained.

Arjun stood there with crossed arms, just looking at him without uttering a word.

"At least asked me how was my mission. When did I come back?"

Vijay said when he didn't get any response and looked towards him as if saying 'Now ask me, bro.'

"Ho gya?"
Arjun asked.

"Ab niklo Yahan se."

He showed him the door pointing towards it with his hand.

However, he was never going to tell him that he had taken time to time updates of his undercover mission & safety from Commissioner sir and he already knew that he came back two days ago after succeeding in his mission.