#06.2 Entangled Strings

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ms. Josephine glanced at him and then looked at the rest of the members along with him.

"Arjun, there are some rules of ST Mart."
She said.

"I know."
He acknowledged.

"I don't understand why you always choose odd hours to visit ST Mart."
She said shaking her head negatively.

"Because he doesn't know how to follow rules."
Anna exclaimed who just came and stood at the entrance as the door was opened.

Everyone looked at her. However, there was one person whose world stopped when he looked at the girl standing at the door.

'She is alive.'
His heartbeat increased.

"Anna come in."
Ms. Josephine said.

She stepped inside peeking at Arjun and giving him forgery smiles. He rolled his eyes at her childish behavior.
This girl........

"You can talk to her."

Ms. Josephine said looking towards Arjun who nodded in return and in no time they all could be seen outside the office crossing the corridors except Vijay who was left behind.

"Avi has gone out with Mr. Suryakant Rawte. He will be there in some time."

She told him as they stepped towards the green grass. He nodded in return.

However, others looked towards each other at the mention of the familiar name.
They were unable to comprehend, how Arjun knew this girl and how she knew him.

Sakshi glimpsed at Arjun, which soon turned into a long stare.
She desperately wanted to know further story but couldn't voice it out.

Feeling someone's constant gaze upon him, he looked up and within no seconds his eyes met with hers.
And he saw something in her eyes.....,
You know what? The restlessness.....

He raised an eyebrow as if asking 'what?' to which she shook her head immediately moving her eyes away from him.

He stared at her in puzzlement until Anna's voice echoed around him.

"By the way Tumhe mujh se Kya bat Karni thi? Is everything............"

She was asking looking towards Arjun but the next moment she fell short of words not because of Arjun but the person behind him who was walking towards them.

Arjun noticed her gaze and looked behind.

"Vijay!!! Where were you?"
He asked exchanging a glance between both of them.

"Nowhere, I was just coming behind you guys."
Vijay replied with a forced smile.

Arjun looked at him keenly but didn't stretch the conversation. However, his mind knew, 'kuch to choot raha hai' but he paused his thoughts for a while and diverted his attention back on Anna.

"Anna!!!"
He called her but she seemed lost.

"Anna!!!"
He said aloud.

"Hun..... What?"
She was jerked off from her thought.

Arjun signaled Shree who nodded in return and passed some papers towards her. She caught the papers with confusion that was evident on her face but as soon as she read the lines everything started making sense.

_____________________________

PAST.......
.
.
.
.
.

She opened her eyes with great difficulty and tried to grab about her surroundings.