#06.3 Entangled Strings

VIJAY YADAV:

"I met her for the first time when I went to Masoori for a case."

"I was looking for signals standing at the edge of a cliff that day, but she thought I was going to kill myself."

"And she, the one who was always willing to lend a hand, saw me and began giving me lectures."

"And at the second meeting, she saw me getting struck by a car, and this time, she believed that it was also a suicide attempt, but it was just a minor mishap."

"Oh my! I was drawn to her by the lecture and severe reprimand I received that day."

"Ye Jo Meray Jaisay log hotay Hain na Jo ghr late jayen to koi intezaar krnay Wala nahi hota, Jo Khana na khayen to koi puchnay Wala nhi hota, unko koi haq se daant'ta bhi hai na to wo bhi unhen Apna lagnay lagta hai."

"Mujhay bhi wo apni apni si lgi thi and then I intentionally started to act as if I wanted to commit suicide."

"She continued to meet me for the next fifteen days in an attempt to talk me out of my suicidal thoughts."

"We grew close to each other. She told me about her father and her family. She left me with the promise that she would get in touch, but it seemed like she vanished in the thin air."

"Thankfully, I was able to locate her landline number after attempting to reach her on her off-line number."

"I called her, but I had no idea it would be our final conversation and phone call."

"I carried her final words close to my heart."

"I went to her house, but that is where I learned of her passing."

"And my story comes to an end."

_____________________

ANNA CALEB:

"On a college trip, I went to Masoori, where I first met him."

"I assumed he was going to commit suicide when I saw him standing at the edge of a cliff."

"It validated my suspicion that he intended to end his life when the same thing happened a second time as I saw him being hit by a car."

"He patiently listened to me while I lectured and reprimanded him."

"I just wanted to help him. I used to see him and would give him all the inspirational speeches I had ever heard."

"Our friendship grew. I began to feel a connection with him. He was the next person I could call family, after Papa."

"I wanted him to meet my father but life did not give me any chance to fulfill my desire."

____________________

MR. SURYAKANT RAWTE:

"Caleb was going to meet me soon, and he wanted to tell me something."

"I was expecting him, but he did not show up."

"His house was set on fire when I went there."

"I requested fire extinguishers and an ambulance, but it was already too late."

"Luckily, Anna was removed, but we were unsure of her prognosis."