Day III.

Green: Most people kept to themselves today. Staying locked in their dressing room, not wanting to leave incase the murderer got them. During the later hours of the day more of the colours were walking around, and talking about.. anything but what has happened the last few days.. it's safe to say no-one walks anywhere alone. Too risky no-one want to be killed.

(An: remember how I said about the thing with the colours dressing rooms and how they could talk about Stuff  in there?  Yea that's  what's happening! We're with green rn)

It's honestly scary, I feel bad off everyone who has died so far..  I don't want to die.. I wanna make it out alive:) I just hope I don't get accused... end of green talking

The sun shone high as some colours wakes out of their dressing rooms, they did but didn't want to be alone. Purple, green, white and light grey decided to stay in their rooms, in fear of the killer. A sharp scream pierced the colours ears as pink ran back and started to get everyone.

They ran backstage.... Violets body was impaled with a microphone... you could hear the oozing of the blood dripping.

Meeting 3.

Cyan: who was last seen with the stage equipment?
Green: I was in my dressing room, I couldn't tell
Yellow: It was brown
Brown: I-I was in the staff room!
OBJECTTION!
Black: I was in the staff room getting snacks, you weren't there?..
Orange:I was chatting with cyan about.. everything that's going on..
Cyan: can confirm this,
Purple: I was asleep most of the morning, I kept my door locked, and when I woke up I stayed in my room, it didn't feel safe to leave,
Cyan: I think it's brown..
Brown:.. I-I!- I just went to check on the electrical equipment! S-so it wouldn't oveheat!-
Yellow: there's little to no power..
Grey: so the electrical equipment wouldn't be needed.
White: let alone used.
Brown: GUYS LISTEN TO ME IT WAS-

BANG!

Cyans interview: Brown was shot in the jaw. She died due to blood loss... everything is insane. I don't wanna die next. I'm scared. I'm really scared.. note to self!: don't go anywhere with things that can kill you, and don't go alone. I'll be fine.. right?..

6 down. 11 to go.

 11 to go

Violet:

Brown