The undeniable End?... (good ending muder loose)

They stood still. Not knowing what to do anymore.. the colours stood silent and still, not going to leave to do anything else,they had to do it. The final meeting. Lights flickered, sometimes being in darkness. They had to figure it out today. Otherwise they'll die. No-one will make it out. Expect the murder. The murder. The murder. The murder. A phrase the colours couldn't stop hearing. Drving 'some' to the brink of insanity. The building reeked of blood and flesh.Anticipation grew and grew as nobody dares to speak. Until someone.. started the meeting.

Last. Meeting.

Pink:.. we need to figure it out.. now.
Grey: agreed.
Yellow: do we have any evidence of who the killer could be?!..
Pink: I'm not sure. Has anyone been keeping track of the previous meetings, and what was said?.
Light grey: I have. I've also been keeping track of where everyone was. During each murder.
Yellow: . Oh really?. Who was where yesterday?.
Light grey: teaching black and greyhow to draw hands:)
Pink: but black died.
Light grey: that's what he told me:);
Yellow: i uh-
Grey: ... I-
Pink: yellow.

The colours stand back from yellow

Yellow: IT WASNT ME GUYS I SWEAR!~

Yellow lunges at  grey and starts to attack them

Pink: YELLOW GET OFF THEM!-

Purple lunges at yellow and pulls
Him back. Shouting:
Purple: RUN! RUN!

The remanning colours are shocked that purple didn't die... pink nodded and took grey and light grey and ran. To pinks dressing room. They locked the door.

"AHHHHH!-"

A cut off scream. Yellows sceam. Followed by the sound of crunching bones.

1 hour later.

The 3 colours left pinks dressing room and saw.. a statue.. covered in crimson blood splatters and had bloody body-parts shrouded around it.

It was all over.
No more murders.

They were free.

Purple was somehow still alive, not being able to see tho.. pink held his hand out to purple to help them. They ran out. Not before grey lit the building on fire. Leaving everyone inside to burn. Well.. whats left of them.

Then They walked off to go get therapy.

The end?.

14 down. 0 remaining..

 0 remaining

Yellow.