Chapter 1: Plans for Spring Break

Izuku Pov:

It was a normal day for me well as normal as a hero student day can be.

Spring break is coming up and I was done ordering my tickets to Otheon. I was going to visit rody and his sibling as well as help him out.

I also had all my stuff pack for it. My mom was gone on a business trip and won't come back for a few weeks so that why I am going to Otheon to go say hi.

While cleaning my dorm a little bit I got a text on my phone asking where I was.

Izuku Mind: Oh shoot I totally forgot I was going to hang out with Iida and the others.

I then ran out of my dorm room after getting ready to go out.

*Time Skip*

Izuku: So what are.your guys plans for spring break?

Iida: I'm going to do some training as well as maybe visit a few places what about you guys?

Todoroki: My dad is going to try to have family bonding with my siblings and I. How about you?

Izuku: Oh I'm planning to fly out of Japan and go meet up with an old friend. I'm also going to help them out for a little bit before flying back home.

Iida: That nice of you

Izuku: You really think so? I'm going to surprise him when I get there so I hope things go well

After walking for a while we all decided to go get something to eat before heading back to the dorms.

No One Pov:

All Might: He is not the traitor. What make you think Izuku Midoriya is the traitor we been looking for?

Nezu: All the evidence I gather only points to him. Have you even look at the note books he been making?

Midnight: I'm sure you made a mistake. He couldn't be the traitor nezu.

Nezu: Then look at this

That is when Nezu pull out one of izuku note books and show them around the room. It hold information that no one should have and yet here it is written in izuku note book.

Aizawa: I'm sure this is all a big misunderstanding. I mean I had this kid in my classroom for almost two years now. He can't be the traitor and you know this.

Nezu: I'm sorry but until I can get more information izuku Midoriya will have to be place in police care starting tomorrow

Vlad: Tomorrow is the last day of UA before spring break why not now?

Nezu: That because he not in the building right now I want you to bring him to me Aizawa got it

Aizawa: loud and clear but I am telling you, your making a big mistake

Nezu: I can assure you I am not