Chapter 11: Information

No One Pov:

It been a few days after the news got out about Midoriya. Iida wonders if the information that deku gave him before spring break would help the heroes find him or not.

Iida Mind: I might as well tell Mr. Aizawa

After class Iida ask Aizawa if they can talk.

Aizawa: What do you want Iida?

Iida: I want to talk to you about Midoriya disappearance

Aizawa: Look all the heroes and police force are trying there best to find him. If your worry about him then-

Iida: That not it sir. You see Todoroki, Midoriya, and I were talking about plains we have on spring break and Midoriya mention him leaving Japan to go visit a friend. Is there a chance he left Japan before anyone realizes?

Aizawa: Actually there might be a chance he did. Do you know where he was going or which friend he was going to go visit?

Iida: Sorry I don't. He was keeping it as a surprise

Aizawa: I see well thank you Iida this information might be more helpful then you think

Iida: Of course Sir

With that Iida left and Aizawa went to Nezu office.

Aizawa: I hoped you got all of that. I knew you were watching from the cameras

Nezu: I did and my team is already on it. If Izuku did left the country then we both know he safe. The tricky part is finding out where he went.

Aizawa: It has to be a place we went before hand.

Nezu: I will be contacting the islands to see if Izuku had arrive to any of them. The boy was smarter than we though, if he did leave the country then its going to be tricky on where we went. There may even be a chance he hop on more than one plain. This is very tricky in deed but don't worry I'm sure I can find out where he went.

Aizawa: When you do find out more information tell me.

Nezu: Well do

With that Aizawa left. Nezu was looking at the door where Aizawa left before bust out in laughter.

Nezu Mind: This just got more interesting then I thought it would. So your in another country lets see if I can find you and bring you home before those villains find out where you have ran off too.