Chapter 13: The Date

Izuku Pov:

Izuku: How did you find out?

Rody: Oh I overheard you talking to my younger brother about you having a crush on me but being too scared to tell me

Izuku: Well yes I'm scared. I didn't want to loose you and my past relationships were never that good. I would always get bully before I even have a proper date. Heck I didn't even have my first kiss yet.

With that Rody pull me away from him before facing me. He then pull me into a kiss. I could hear pino going crazy before she landed in my hair chirping loudly.

Rody: Both of us now had are first kiss but you haven't answer my question. Would you like to go on a date with me?

Izuku: Yes I would live to go on a date with you

And with that I was pull into another kiss. That is when we both turn to see both of Rody siblings grinding. I felt my face go red and I tried to hid my face with my hands.

Pino was also all red in the face. I think Rody is kind of embarrassed that his siblings had to see that.

Rody: Roro, Lala you both should be in bed right now

Roro: Aww but come on it was just getting good

Rody: Bed now

Roro Look up at me before mouthing I told you so. He then grab his little sister and they both walk away.

Rody then pull me to him before saying.

Rody: Now where were we?

*Time Skip*

Rody ended up taking me to this good restaurant for are date and the food was great. The people who work there were amazing and when we left that place both of us were smiling.

When we came back to the trailer it was already late. Both Roro and Lala should be asleep. I was going to go sleep on the couch again when Rody stop me.

Rody: Where do you think your going?

Pino: *Chirp* *Chirp*

Izuku: I was getting ready to go sleep on the couch.

Rody: Not anymore for now on you will be sleeping with me in my bed.

He then grab my hand and led me to his room. I got ready for bed and had laid down right next to him. With in second he rap his arms right around me before mumbled goodnight.

I couldn't help but feel my face go red but I was smiling the whole time. I then rap my arms around him before going to sleep myself.