Chapter 14: Bakugou Knows

No One Pov:

Its been six months since Midoriya went missing. Izuku was having a time of his life.He works at the coffee shop from 12:00pm to 4:00pm all week. Rody, Midoriya, and the kids made a plan on who cook dinner that day. Of course Rody and Midoriya does most of the cooking but the kids sometimes help too.

Not only that but Midoriya now have a boyfriend and to be completely honest, this is one of the most happiest times for midoriya.

Hey they were even able to by an apartment together. They still have the trailer as a just in case place but for noe they were able to rent out a three bedroom apartment. Everything was just going great.

That was until he heard word of some hero students coming to Otheon. At first Izuku thought he had nothing to worry about, mainly because there just going to past by and maybe stay for a day at most. As long as he doesn't run into them or one of them come to his work place at the time he working, he shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Izuku Pov:

I was clocking out for the day when I heard someone enter threw the doors. At first he thought it was just another customer but when he turn around he was deadly wrong.

Bakugou: D-Deku?

I turn to see Kacchan.

Izuku Mind: No no no no

I tried to get out of the shop but Kacchan stop me.

Bakugou: Where do you think your going?

Izuku Mind: Great just great. Just my luck

Bakugou: Is this where you been hiding huh deku? We been worry sick about you.

Izuku:.......

Bakugou: Are you even going to say anything?

Izuku mumbles: You shouldn't be here

Bakugou: What was that?

Izuku: You should be here

With that I ran out of there. I could hear Bakugou screaming my name but I don't care. After a while though, I was able to loose him.

Izuku Mind: Great just great. I had to run into one of my old classmates

I ran back to that apartment waiting for Rody and the kids to get back. When they did Rody could tell something was wrong and had send his siblings to there rooms.

Rody: Izuku what's wrong?

Izuku: They know I'm here

Rody: What!?

Izuku: I ran into Kacchan

Rody: Kacchan? Oh you mean that Bakugou guy. Wait he knows your here

Izuku: And he most likely going to tell the rest of my classmates. I don't want to go back well at least not yet. I kind of like my life as it is right now.

Rody: Then I will make sure they don't get you. If you don't want to go back then you won't go back without a fight. I will be by your side throughout the whole thing I promise.

Izuku: Thank you Rody your the best boyfriend a guy can ask you

Rody: I know now lets go make dinner because I'm hungry

Izuku: Alright let's go then