Chapter 4: Leaving Japan

Izuku Pov:

I was able to make it to my apartment just in time. I unlock the door and had grab my things.

Before leaving though I did left a note for my mom when she does get back from her trip.

Dear Mom

I know you must be confuse and worry but don't worry I'm safe and sound. I was falsely accused of something that I didn't do and now Japan isn't my home anymore so I have to leave.

I love you mom and just know it isn't your fault. I wish I was able to say goodbye in person but I know if I did then you would of not let me go.

I love you and just know no matter where I am or who I'm with, I will be thinking about you.

Sign Your Son
Izuku Midoriya

After I finish writing my note, I left it on my mom bed before leaving the house. I headed straight for the airport.

My flight won't be able to leave in 3 hours so I need to be patient and not look suspicious.

When my flight was called I went to the front desk. I was still nervous as I don't know if the police had put me on the loose or something but luck must be on my side because I was able to get on my flight and we left without any problems.

Izuku Mind: I wonder what the others are doing

No One Pov:

While Izuku was leaving Japan, UA staff just got word that villains attack the car that Izuku was in and when they were interviewing the villains, they told them that there mission was to kidnap Izuku and take him somewhere no one would be able to find him.

This made Nezu think. Why would villains want to kidnap the traitor? If he working with them then wouldn't izuku go with them.

This had made Nezu start second guessing but of course he didn't want to say he was wrong well not until he gets more information.

Nezu ended up calling the police force and told them to find izuku before the villains does. He doesn't know why the villains are after the boy but he knows it has to be no good.

He still believes that izuku was the traitor but now he knows there are going to be more issues.

Nezu Mind: Why did this happen?

It didn't take long for Detective Tsukauchi, Aizawa, and all might to come into Nezu office really upset

Nezu Mind: This is going to be a long day