Chapter 16: Rody File

No One Pov:

Its been a few days since the heroes found Rody. Whenever they spot him in the crowd. They would try to follow him home, it got to the point that he threatened to tell everyone on how he being harass by heroes who don't seem to want to mind there own business.

It got to the point that Aizawa ended up calling Nezu for some help.

Nezu: Hello Aizawa do you have any good news on bring Izuku home?

Aizawa: No not yet. Other than the time Bakugou was able to find him in that cafe, we haven't gotten any luck on finding out where he is or where he is living. All we know is that he is here in Otheon.

Nezu: I see then why did you call me?

Aizawa: I have the feeling you know why I call you.

Nezu: I know, I just want to hear you say it

Aizawa: *sigh* I believe we found the friend that Izuku was going to surprise when he got here but when we tried to catch him and ask him a few questions he would tell us we don't have the power to do that and that we can get in big trouble if we didn't let that go. granite we don't have a reason to bring him in for questioning

Nezu: I see well do you have this so call friend of Midoriya name?

Aizawa: When I ask Bakugou and Todoroki about who he is, they told me that his name is Rody Soul and that he was on the run with Izuku Midoriya when he was frame for something he didn't do. It's kind of ironic if you think about it.

Nezu: Yes yes it is. Give me a second I will pull up his filled now.

After some tome Nezu was able to pull up Rody file. Even though Aizawa couldn't see it, he knew Nezu was smiling.

Nezu: Here we go. His name is Rody Soul and it seem he recently rented an apartment. He only lives with his two siblings and it seem he had done a few crimes threw out his time. Maybe you can blackmail him into telling you what he knows about Izuku Midoriya.

Aizawa: I might actually do that. We are kind of running out of options and we can't stay in Otheon forever. The next time I see him, if he doesn't talk I will make him talk

Nezu: That the spirit now call me if you need anything else. I will be sending you his file and the apartment that he living at. Who knows maybe izuku is living with him

Aizawa: Only one can hope

With that Aizawa left that call and had started walking back to the place on where the heroes in training is staying at.