Chapter 15: Run In With Heroes

No One Pov:

It been a few days since Bakugou saw Izuku. He seem to have told his classmates because now heroes had started looking for him.

Izuku had to legit find another way to work because of it. Kusuo ended up helping Izuku too, mainly because the heroes would stop by the coffee shop to not only look for Izuku but also buy somethings.

Kusuo would work the front desk while Izuku would make all the food and coffee in the back. Izuku only thinks the reason why Kusuo is helping him because if they take him back to Japan, he won't have Izuku amazing coffee jelly again.

It just became a whole thing. All izuku need to do is wait it out and hope they leave soon.

Rody Pov:

Rody: Bye bunny I will see you when I get back

Izuku: Be safe

Rody: Don't worry I will

That is when I kiss him. He kiss back but sadly I had to full back or else this can turn out to a whole make out session. I then left the apartment and headed down to where my job.

*Time Skip*

I was able to leave my job early without any problems. I decided to get izuku favorite food at are favorite restaurant. While waking back though I ran into two three heroes and just my luck of course I knew two of them. I ran into Bakugou, Todoroki, and some homeless looking guy.

Bakugou: Hey Watch where your go- hey I know you. Your the person that was on the run with Deku

Rody Mind: Play it cool

Rody: So what if I am?

Todoroki: Bakugou that enough its bad enough you didn't catch him

Bakugou: Hey it's not my fault he got away from me. He ran off before I could do anything.

While those two started arguing I tried to back away slowly but the man that looks like a hobo rap his scarf around me.

Rody: Hey let me go

Aizawa: So your the friend that the problem child was property visiting. I need you to come with me.

Rody: Why should I come with you?

Aizawa: I just need you to answer some questions is all

Rody: Then you shouldn't be grabbing me like this I mean who are you? I can tell your a hero but unless you have a reason for me to come with you or a reason for you to catch me, you will have to let me go.

The hobo man just mumble something about me being an another problem child before him letting me go.

Rody: Thank you but now I should be off

Todoroki: Your not going anywhere, not until you tell us where midoriya is at

Rody: I'm sorry but you can't hold me here and also I haven't seen that hero since I visit Japan so I would appreciate it if you leave me alone

With that I walk off. I knew those heroes would follow me so I took the long way home. When I got home I saw zuzu cooking dinner for my siblings and I.

I went behind him and rap my arms around his waste before burying my face into his shoulder.

Izuku: Long day?

Rody: You have no Idea