Chapter 10: They Now Know

No One Pov:

Spring break was starting to end and there was still no luck with finding out where Izuku went.

Students had started to come back to school and the teachers are starting to worry that they might start asking questions about Midoriya.

During the spring break Nezu found out he was trick and had order everyone he knew to find and bring Midoriya back.

While that was happebing Izuku Midoriya was able to start his coffee job. He was going great and people have even said that his coffee is to die for.

Kusuo ended up ordering Izuku to make coffee Jelly and sure enough it was on of the bed coffee jelly he ever have.

Kusuo told Izuku that he will be getting a raise if he starts making coffee jelly which izuku agree too.

Izuku knew his first pay check will come at the end of the week which is the end of spring break.

Izuku Mind: I wonder what the others are doing right now.

*Skip To UA*

Spring break had finally ended and the hero course kids have all came back to see izuku midoriya isn't in there class. At first they thought he might be late because he tired but when he didn't
show up to class at all the kids had started to worry.

Uraraka: Where Deku?

Iida: I don't know I haven't seen him all day

That is when the teacher came in and told the students the principal have an announcement.

All the hero students were then send somewhere to UA where all the teachers were waiting. There the principal appeared with an announcement

Nezu: Hello all UA hero students I am sorry to say but I made a huge mistake that I don't know how to fix a week ago I thought I found out who the traitor was but after either digging I found out I was deadly wrong and now villains are after the students. You may know the student as Izuku Midoriya. If any of you know know anything on where his whereabouts are please tell a teacher or tell me. I want to bring young Midoriya back and apologize for what I did.

After Nezu was done talking all the heroes students started yelling and screaming. A lot of them were upset while a small few were smiling.

There was even a point during the talk that Kota tried to run up and attack the principal and if it wasn't for a hero stepping in, he would of landed a few hits on Nezu.

After everything calm down everyone was told to go back to there dorms. Letting them know this was the end of the announcement of the day.