Chapter 17: Bed Time

No One Pov:

It was starting to get late when Izuku had decided to get some air on there balcony. While looking around Izuku couldn't help but spotted both Todoroki and Aizawa walking past the apartments.

Izuku Mind: Oh no please don't tell me they know where I am.

They both seem to be looking around and talking to each other. Izuku couldn't make out on what they were saying due to him being farther away from them and that Todoroki and Aizawa are both talking quietly.

Izuku Mind: What are they talking about?

* Mean While With Them*

Todoroki: So your saying he lives in one of these apartment?

Aizawa: Yup I just don't know which on yet. If we can't catch him and talk on the streets then we just come to his apartment.

Todoroki: But we don't know which one he lives in yet

Aizawa: Ya that going to be that hard part of all of this.

Izuku Pov:

Izuku Mind: I hope they didn't see me

That is when I felt someone grab me from being making me jump and squeak.

Rody: Aww that was a cute sound

Pino: *Chirp* * Chirp*

Izuku: Rody you scared me

Rody: So what are you doing

Izuku: Well I originally came out here for some air until I notice those two

That is when I pointed to the two heroes that were still talking. Rody saw them and immediately freak out. He grab me and pull me inside. He then shut the door, locking it before turning to me.

Rody: Did they see you? Tell me they didn't see you

Izuku: No they didn't see me but I fear they know that you live around here after all you been telling me that the heroes have been stalking you for a while now

Rody: I'm sure they don't know where I live yet.

Izuku: Yet!?

Rody: Lets not worry about that until the morning I want you to come to bed with me

Izuku: May I ask why?

Rody:.....

I knew what he wanted. He properly wanted cuddles reason why he trying to get me to bed.

Izuku: Fine let me shower and get ready

Rody: Ok I will be in the bedroom then waiting for you

He then left to are share bedroom. Pino on the other hand wanted to stay with me. She even tried to open the door while I was taking a shower.

After I got dress and ready, I open the door only for Pino to fly and land in my hair.

Izuku: What is up with you and my hair?

Rody: Maybe because your hair is soft and fluffy

Izuku: Rody I though you said you were going to wait for me in the bedroom

Rody: You were taking forever now come on

Izuku: Fine

I then follow Rody into bed. After we both got comfortable rody rap his arms around me before pulling me close to his chest. I relax in his touch as he started petting my hair. I could even feel Pino snuggling deeper into my hair.

I starred slowly falling asleep and that last thing I heard was rody saying goodnight to me.