Chapter 18: Stress

Rody Pov:

The next day roll around faster than I hope. I was the first one to wake up which is kind of surprising but its whatever.

I was able to get out of Izuku arms and get out of bed. Pino on the other hand did not want to leave Izuku. I mean I don't want to leave him either but I have work. Izuku lucky that he doesn't have to work until much later.

I made breakfast for everyone and gave Izuku a kiss goodbye but I could tell he worry.

Izuku: Please be safe I don't want my classmates or my teacher getting you

Rody: I'll be fine

With that I headed to work.

*Time Skip*

I was walking back home when I was stop by the heroes again but this time they were more smart about it.

Aizawa: I need you to come with us to answer some questions for us.

Rody: I'm sorry hero but I don't know where Izuku is and if I knew why would I tell you? And besides you have nothing on me.

Todoroki: Yes we do. Apparently in the past you use to help villains so unless you come with us your going to jail for a long while

Rody Mind: Fuck how did they find out!?

Rody: Look its nice talking to you guys but I need to get home so see ya

With that I left. They tried to catch me but they weren't like deku so I was able to dodge them with no problem. When I finally lost them, I headed home but when I got in to the apartment and lock the door. I collapse on the floor as it started to get harder to breath.

I was like that for a while. I didn't even hear Izuku came three the door until I heard him spoke.

Izuku: Rody I'm home. Rody? Oh my gosh rody

Izuku than pull me into his arms as he put my heard close to his chest.

Izuku: Ok ok ok just take deep and steady breaths. Breath in and Breath out can you do that for me.

I tried to follow his instructions but it wasn't working and I think Izuku knew that too.

Izuku: Ok ok umm can you follow my breathing then just follow my breathing.

Which I did and soon enough I felt a little bit better but now I started to feel tired.

Izuku: Are you ok?

Rody: Ya thanks to you

Izuku: Can you tell me what happen?

Rody: I was running away from the heroes but when I got back I just had a panic attack for no good reason.

Izuku: Rody you been going threw to much stress as a lately. The heroes aren't making it any better so maybe that why you had a panic attack. Your lucky that Rody and Lala aren't here to see this.

Rody: Oh ya there spending the night at a new friend house they made

Izuku: Yup now lets get you to bed I bet your tired after having that panic attack and I'm kind of tired myself so maybe getting some sleep will help both of us out ok?

Rody: Ok as long as you don't leave me I'll be alright

Izuku then help me up and took me to are share bedroom. We both then cuddle the day away as we both fell asleep in each others arms.