Goodbyes

I went back to the tree to find Yun and Yona. "Where's Hak?" I asked but before I could get a reply Yun spoke up. "He's back!" Me and Yona turned around to see Hak and The White Dragon stomping toward us. "This looks pretty ominous." Yun stated as he watched to two approached. We begin to walk ahead to meet up with them, we quickly meet up with them.

"Whats wrong?" Yona asked seeing the two. "Princess, we can't use him. Lets find someone else." Hak demanded pointing at the White Dragon. "That's mean, Hak!" I protest placing my hands on my hips and giving him a "Try to play nice stare." That he shuck off. "You must leave! I can protect the princess myself!" Protested the White Dragon.

I began to rub my temple annoyed. What is going on between them? "A sheltered kid like you couldn't handle the outside world." Hak argued. The White Dragon glares at Hak and turned to Yona. "Princess why does such a boorish man escort you?" He questions angrily glancing at Hak. "Calm down for a minute here." I soothed removing my hands from my temples.

"What happened here?" I asked looking between the two. "The White Dragon said he would pay me to leave." Hak answer glanced at me and Yona. "Then what's that bulge on your stomach?" Yun accused.

I walked over and pulled out a bag of money and raised a brow toward Hak. "You wanna just take the blame for this or make up some silly excuse?" I asked him. Hak didn't answer as the White Dragon began to talk.

"Protecting the princess is the duty of the four dragons! Those who are not dragons should leave!" Yona ran up to the two and grasped Hak's arm. "No!" She protested "Hak is my childhood friend. Since I left the castle and ended up all alone, he hasn't abandoned me. He's important to me. I want Hak with me! " Yona explained to the White Dragon.

Hak who had been looking down at Yona in shock began to laugh. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha." His laugh seemed kinda menacing in a way. He had a small blush on his cheeks that I doubt anyone other then me noticed.

"Well, you know.... That's that. It can't be helped." Hak said once he had stopped laughing. He seemed happy. "I'm returning this." I said to him, holding up the bag of money.

"If you insist, Princess." The White Dragon said looking a little bit down. Yona looked up at him and took a step forward. "But I need you, too!" She assured. The White Dragon looked up as he heard this. "Otherwise, Hak will die protecting me. I want you to protect Hak, so he won't die." Yona informed.

"That's how it is? You sought my help because he's weak? Leave it to me. I will protect you and this man." The White Dragon assured, misunderstanding the extent of Hak's ability.

I snickered as I saw Hak's surprised face as he heard this. Hak slammed his head into the White Dragons "No, thank you. I haven't fallen so far that I need to be protected by a White Snake." Hak insulted. "A White Snake!" The White Dragon repeated angrily.

"Did you just call the scare dragon a snake!" He continued to yell in anger. As me, Yona, and Yun watch I sigh those two are going to kill each other before we find the last dragon. "This is gunna be a pain." Yun complained as he watches the two. "You got that right...." I mumble miserably already thinking of ways to stop arguments from breaking out.

The banquets had begun and the sun had disappeared. A fire burned as villagers gathered around it dancing. Me, Hak, Yona, Yun, and the White Dragon sat on a long large blankets under the large tree in front of the fire. Bowls and plates of food were presented to us, so much that all I was saying for the first five minutes was thank you's.

Blankets surrounded the fire on all sides as well but this time covered in woman, men and children who had prepared the banquet. The banquet was amazing I sat between the White Dragon and Yona.