Lost Love:How It Started

Atlanta,Georgia
Magic City
Christopher Brown

It was a great night in Atlanta. I just finished performing and everybody in the club was turnt up.

"Hey, I just wanna thank you for having me tonight! I fucking love you, Atlanta!" I walked off the stage where my manager was. She handed me a shirt and a bottle.

"That was great, Christopher." She smiled at me.

"Thanks." I took a swig of water then I noticed this bad ass shorty walk past me. She had a fat ass and big titties.

"Yea, yea, hold this for me." I handed her the water and shirt and made my way over to the bar where she was sitting. "Wassup ma." She turned to me, scoffed and turned back around.

"Hi." She said sipping her drink. "Lemme get two drinks. Sex on the beach and vodka." She turned around facing me.

"I'm Chris."

"I know who you are. You were just performing. Yea, I pay attention. So why are you over here? What made you wanna come over and talk to me?"

"You was looking so beautiful from far away, I had to see you up close. And you look even better up close." I licked my lips admiring her thick thighs.

"Typical." She said picking up her drink.

"Typical?"

"All men say that to get in a woman's pants. And don't think I didn't notice you licking your lips."

"Just a compliment to your wonderful body."

"Thank you but you're not my type."

I moved a little closer. "I'm every girl's type." She looked me in my eyes. "You know Ima be in ya pants before the night is over, right? Just give it up now." My hands were on her hips.

She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "we'll see about that." She playing hard to get.

1:34 a.m.

We pulled up in my driveway. I'm so glad Kae wasn't here right now cause she'd flip if she found out that I had another girl at the crib.

"Nice house." She said getting out the car. She followed me on the porch. I unlocked the door. "After you." "Such a gentleman."

She stood there waiting for me. "This is nice." I walked up to her. "You live by yourself?"

"Yep, nobody but me." I lied. She sat her handbag on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and inhaled her scent. She smelled like peaches and vanilla. My lips touched her neck and she ghosted a moan.

"Wanna go upstairs?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand leading her up to me and Kae's bedroom. I closed the door behind us and wasted no time pulling her into me and crashing my lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and curled her fingers in my hair. I pushed her up against the wall, she quickly pulled off her shoes and wrapped her legs around me.

I laid her on the bed and pulled off her whole outfit. I grabbed a handful of her hair, tilting her head back while I placed kisses on her neck.

She slipped off my shirt and threw it on the floor. I lifted her legs up and pulled off her thong. "Mm, ah." She moaned while I rubbed her clit in small circles. I sucked two fingers and slipped them both in and pumped at a steady pace.

"Faster." I went a little faster making her cum. I pulled them out sucking off her sweet juices. She reached into my pants and stroked CJ slowly. "Fuck..shit." I groaned.

I moved her hand and pulled off my pants along with my boxers and threw them on the floor with the rest of the discarded clothes. She flipped us over so that she was on top. She slid me in slowly until I was deep inside of her. She started moving her hips slowly. I grabbed her hips with both hands making her go faster.

"Fuck." I groaned.

"You like that?" She smirked.

"I love that shit." She leaned down and pressed her lips against mine. They were so soft. She started bouncing. This girl gon kill me.

"What's my name?"

"Papi."

"Fuck say it again."

"Oh papi. I'm coming."

"Hold that shit. Don't cum yet."

"I can't."

"Hold it."

"Ahh!" She screamed. I came right after her, just a lot harder. I lifted her up, and tied the condom and threw it on the trash. I pulled her body close to me and drifted off to sleep.

5:30 a.m.

I felt her back against my chest. I kissed her neck but noticed a different scent. I looked at her face then realized that it was Kae. I shot up looking around.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing." There was no trace of her. Her clothes were gone. It was like she was never here. But the worst part was that I never got her name.

~~~

How was the first chapter? Should I start over?