The Party

"Here, try this dress on!" Su-ri told me, holding out a beautiful dress for me to try on. I had already tried on several dresses from her closet, but she kept finding new ones for me to try. "Last time," I replied, taking the dress and going into the bathroom to try it on. It was a beautiful dress.

 It was a beautiful dress

"Well... sure, it's good!" Su-ri exclaimed, finally agreeing with my choice of dress. I let out a sigh of relief and laid down on her bed, feeling happy with my decision. "Now, heels, makeup, and hair!" Su-ri said excitedly, clapping her hands. I groaned, knowing that this was going to take a while. "Okay, okay," I said, getting up and heading to her vanity table to start the process of getting ready. It was going to be a long night, but at least I knew I looked good in my dress.

She did my makeup, but she only applied mascara, lip gloss, and concealer. I spritzed on some perfume and put on my heels. "Wow, you're making me question my sexuality right now," Su-ri joked, laughing. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled at her. "Oh, stop it," I replied.

"Let's go!" Seungmin walked in, as he was the one driving us. He gasped when he saw me in makeup, heels, and a dress, and I awkwardly smiled. "I didn't know makeup, heels, and dresses would suit you so much," Seungmin smiled as he was ready for the party. "Aww, thanks, Seungmin," I said, hugging him.

"Alright, let's go!" Su-ri exclaimed, smiling as we headed downstairs. We then drove to the party in their luxurious Tesla.

As soon as we arrived, I gasped in amazement. I never knew that Felix was that rich before, but it made sense since we attend one of the most elite schools in Korea. "Woah," I exclaimed when I saw the grand house. "I know, Felix's parents are successful businesspeople," Su-ri whispered to me, smiling. However, Seungmin had to turn down the music, as it was too loud with so many people around.

Seungmin gallantly opened the door for me and offered me his hand. "Thanks, Seungmin," I said, taking his hand with a smile. He also offered Su-ri his hand, and we all walked inside together, arm in arm. I felt confident in my high-end outfit, and it was clear that Su-ri and Seungmin felt the same way. We walked around the party, mingling with other people, but I always kept my arm wrapped around my two favorite people, Seungmin and Su-ri.

Hyunjin's POV:

I was at a party with my group of friends, and we were all drinking. Yeonjun and Niki brought up a topic that caught everyone's attention. "Hey, do you guys know that girl named Caewon?" Niki smirked at Hyunjin, and the rest of us (who were the most popular and wealthy boys in school) listened in. "Yeah, what about her?" Hyunjin asked while drinking. "She got played by Ji-hoon the nerd," Yeonjun finished Niki's sentence as they both laughed. "What? Wasn't she, like, 38 times prettier than him?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows in disbelief. "That's the funny part. He humiliated her by playing her in front of the whole school; I heard it was a bet." Hyunjin's friend, Taehyung, joined in on the laughter.

"Wait, a bet?" Hyunjin chuckled, his smirk growing bigger. "Yeah, I heard people offered him money, and he gained a higher status." Taehyung handed him another drink, and Hyunjin eagerly took it. "What kind of status?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrows in interest. "There were so many people taking videos and sharing it; it went viral." Yeonjun showed Hyunjin the video, and they all laughed at Caewon's expense.

"That sounds like a lot of fun," Hyunjin said with his smirk now turning into a grin. He continued drinking more and more as Taehyung spoke up with an idea. Yeonjun, Niki, and the rest of the boys looked confused, waiting to hear Taehyung's plan. "Let's make a bet!" Taehyung exclaimed and pointed at Hyunjin. The other boys began to cheer and clap, agreeing with Taehyung's idea. "Yeah, let's do it!" they all agreed, excited for what was to come.

Hyunjin put his hands in his pockets and asked, "What kind of bet are we talking about here?" Taehyung pulled out a diamond ring and whispered to Hyunjin, "If you win, I'll give you this." Niki quickly spoke up, knowing that it would only end badly, "What? Are you crazy?" Hyunjin's eyes widened, surprised by the offer of such a rare diamond ring.

Hyunjin felt the pressure of the bet as Taehyung continued, smirking. "But if you lose, you have to give me your necklace," Taehyung said, raising the stakes even higher. Hyunjin took a deep breath and tried to stay calm. "Okay, tell me the bet," he said, knowing that his necklace was worth a lot.

Taehyung smirked as he looked at Hyunjin and said, "Remember that girl who bumped into you today?" The others looked at him confusedly, while Hyunjin began to sweat nervously. "Hm?" Hyunjin replied, wondering where this was going. "What about her?" he asked, trying to keep his cool.

Taehyung's confident smile grew wider as he continued, "If you can make that girl, Y/N, fall in love with you within the next three weeks and date her for a month, this ring is all yours." The others looked at Niki, who seemed confused by the whole thing. Hyunjin, on the other hand, remained calm despite the challenge. After all, he was known for being able to get any girl in school, so what could be so hard about this one?

Hyunjin and the others laughed, thinking that Taehyung was joking. Yeonjun added to the laughter, saying, "Come on, man. Hyunjin can even make her mother fall for him if he wanted to." However, Taehyung's serious expression said otherwise. "Trust me, guys, you have no idea. Y/N is not an easy catch," he said, his tone now more serious than ever. Hyunjin's smirk slowly faded away as he mulled over Taehyung's words.

Hyunjin continued with his smirk, saying, "Come on, Taehyung. She's not even that pretty." But as he looked to his left, he saw Y/N, Seugmin, and Sur-i talking. Y/N was wearing a beautiful dress, and Hyunjin couldn't help but admire her beauty. She looked absolutely stunning, and a part of him wanted to prove Taehyung wrong by taking on the challenge. Hyunjin felt a sudden determination to win the challenge, and he knew he couldn't back out now. He turned to Taehyung and said, "Alright, I accept your challenge. I'm going to make Y/N fall in love with me within the next three weeks and date her for a month. And when I do, that ring is all mine."

"Remember, if I win, that necklace is mine," Taehyung smirked, causing confusion in the other boys.

"bet."