33

"I think, at this point, I should just invite Hyunjin to join us," Felix said with a smirk. "Oh, no. He's probably busy," I quickly responded. "Yeah, Y/N is right. Besides, I checked his Instagram, and he seems to be in some club," Minho added, earning a death stare from Felix, silently telling him to be quiet. "A club?" I asked, feeling confused.

"He's out clubbing," Minho confirmed while taking a sip from his Coca Cola. "Oh, that's interesting," I replied with a soft smile. Felix let out a sigh and turned on some music in the car. Meanwhile, the thought of Hyunjin dancing with some girl kept occupying my mind. I knew that we weren't together, and it wasn't my business, but the thought still bothered me. Eventually, I let out a deep sigh to clear my head.

2 hours later.

We had been to so many stores already - Sephora, H&M, Only, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and many more. Felix let out a groan, clearly tired from carrying some of my shopping bags. "Oh, come on! Just help me out a little," I muttered, leading the way to yet another store. Minho chimed in, jokingly asking, "What are you, a money machine?" He carried two of my bags while Felix reluctantly carried one, continuing to complain.

Seeing Felix and Minho exhausted from all the walking, Felix sat on a bench and expressed his fatigue. "I can't feel my feet," he mumbled, letting out a groan. Minho joined him, sitting down and placing the bags next to them on the bench.

Realizing their exhaustion, I smiled and said, "You guys wait here then, I'll be right back." Felix quickly asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, taking out my phone from my pocket, "I'm going to buy the dress I wanted from Gucci." With that, I walked over to the Gucci store.

As I walked towards the Gucci store, I noticed Taehyung and Yeonjun, who were friends with Hyunjin. Since they attended the same school as me, I decided to keep my gaze down, hoping not to be recognized. But before I knew it, Taehyung spotted me and wore a smirk on his face. He confidently walked over to me, with Yeonjun following closely behind.
"Wow, you look amazing, Ms. Y/N," he exclaimed, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. "Thank you," I responded, my voice barely above a whisper. Yeonjin giggled and questioned why I was in a Gucci store. "I'm just here to buy a dress," I replied casually, knowing that a stylish piece would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe.

"Are you searching for Hyunjin?" Yeonjun inquired, his arm around my shoulder making me uncomfortable. "N-no," I replied awkwardly. "Oh, come on! Be sweet to the adorable one," Tae urged, causing me to feel even more uncomfortable. My throat felt parched and the tension between us was palpable.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Hyunjin. "What's up, man?" Yeonjun said, removing his arm from my shoulder. "Yeonjun was trying to steal your girl," Tae joked. I despised his friends sometimes. "Shut up," Hyunjin retorted, putting his hands in his pockets. "How are you doing, Y/N?" He asked with a gentle smile, causing me to smile awkwardly back at him.

"I'm good," I replied, still feeling a bit awkward. "I'll go get some food too. Let's go, Tae," Yeonjun said, winking at Hyunjin. "Well, I guess it's just the two of us," Hyunjin said with a smirk.

Oh god.