the milkshake we shared.

He ordered the milkshake and I asked him, slightly disappointed, "Where's mine?" With a smirk, he replied, "Oh, we're sharing." Confused, I said, feeling my cheeks flush, "What? No." He sat in front of me and confidently stated, "Yes, we are." Playfully, he urged me to taste it. Blushing, I leaned in closer and took a sip from the milkshake.

He playfully teased me, saying, "Look how cute you are!" I couldn't help but feel my cheeks blush slightly as I responded with a mumbled, annoyed, and flustered, "What? Shut up." He smirked and leaned closer, taking a sip, causing my heart to skip a beat. Feeling a bit overwhelmed by our proximity, I quickly backed off a little.

"Wh-what? Why did you back off?" he mumbled, annoyed by my sudden movement. I took a moment to compose myself and replied, "We were too close, and I didn't feel comfortable with it." My face remained red as a tomato from the embarrassment. He looked at me confidently, smirking, and said, "Your face says something else."

I realized that if I continued to be with him, he would always tease me until my heart exploded. "You drink the milkshake," I muttered stubbornly, still upset with him. "What? I'm sorry! Here, you can have it. I'll get my own," he smiled softly, giving me the milkshake. I sighed and took a sip before he looked at me with a big smirk. "What?" I responded, feeling threatened. "That was my straw," he said, and I felt like I was going crazy. I looked at him, shocked, blushing, and embarrassed. "Uh...no. That was mine," I lied, hoping to end the teasing.

"Mhm, whatever you say, princess," he said, heading up to the cashier to pay. I sighed and took out my phone to text Minho and Felix.

-----------

Felix is so sexy😝

Minho: Y/nnnnnn!

Felix: Ml, where r u?❤️

Me: Hanging out.

Minho: r u alone?

Felix: we'll find u.

Me: no, i'm not alone.

Felix: ?

Minho: she's hanging out with her imaginary friend.

Me: dumbass. I'm hanging out with Hyunjin.

2 minutes later

Minho: ur so delulu.

Felix: shut up minho, she's prob going thru smt.

Me: it's true.

Felix: see? i told u my baby was going thru smt.

Minho: baby my ass.

Felix: Jealouss.

Me: i'm hanging out with hyunjin. It's true.

Minho: what r u even doing with him..

Minho: he's a bad influence.

Felix: shut up Minho.

Me: i gotta go.

Minho: no wait, tell me what u guys r doing.

Minho: is he kidnapping u?

Minho: r u feeling uncomfortable w him?

Minho: u want us to come?

Minho: Y/nnnn!

Felix: Minho, respectfully..shut the fuck up and come to the dollar store. I'm waiting.

-----------

As I turned off my phone, Hyunjin approached me with his milkshake and sat in front of me, sporting a soft smile. "Hey, how's it going?" he started to say, but our conversation was abruptly interrupted by a message notification on my phone. It was from Felix, and the message read, "Have fun baby❤️." Hyunjin's smile instantly faded, leaving me perplexed as I gazed at him, silently questioning what was bothering him.

He gave me a stern and angry look, saying in an annoyed tone, "I think you should answer him." I felt confused as I placed the phone back in my pocket and looked at him. "It's fine," I replied. Still feeling puzzled, I asked him with confusion in my voice, "Are you okay?" Suddenly, he got up in a fit of anger and stormed off.