39

As I rested my head on the desk, feeling overwhelmed by the situation, I couldn't help but feel utterly defeated. Suddenly, I heard a mumble from the girl sitting next to me. Startled, I looked up at her, only to see her standing up abruptly. Confused, I asked, "What is it?" Her response caught me off guard. "I have to go..." she said, her words sounding forced. Perplexed, I repeated, "What? Now, in the middle of the lesson?" Before I could make sense of her actions, she whispered an apology and quickly left the classroom, leaving me alone in my seat.

that was weird.

Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder and I froze. A familiar voice, close to my ear, whispered, "Pst." I turned quickly, only to see Hyunjin right behind me, smiling widely as if everything was fine. I was shocked to my core, but I tried my best to ignore him, even as his friends whispered among themselves.

"Uhh, teacher," I stammered, raising my hand tentatively. All eyes turned to me, making me feel incredibly self-aware. Hyunjin looked confused and the other students whispered amongst themselves. "Yes, Y/N?" the teacher asked, turning around. "I can't see the...uh...board, can I switch seats?" I lied, hoping to get away from Hyunjin. The teacher nodded and I grabbed my bag, leaving Hyunjin looking shocked and irritated. I headed towards

"Hey new desk mate," Suno said with a bright smile as I settled into my new seat. I looked at him briefly, forcing a smile and turning my attention towards the teacher. Hyunjin continued to stare at me, his expression dark and intense. I tried my best to ignore him, focusing on the lesson instead.

after class

As I searched for my purse in my locker, I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. Panicked, I quickly spun around to see who it was, only to receive a shock when I saw Hyunjin standing there, his arms crossed and his dark eyes fixed on me. I tried to turn and leave, but before I could, he grabbed my wrist, and even though I squirmed and wriggled, I was unable to break free.

"w-what do you want!" i studdered trying to break free. "why did u switch." he mumbled annoyedly. I looked confused and gave him a stare that said 'i have no clue what ur talking about'. he sighed. "why did u sit next to that..that bitch." hyunjin mumbled.

"Gosh, Hyunjin," I muttered in annoyance as I slammed shut my locker, walking away from him. However, Hyunjin continued to shadow me, leading me to feel a pair of hands on my waist from behind. Before I knew it, he had wrapped his arms around me, hugging me from behind. "Hyunjin?" I exclaimed in surprise, feeling my heart race at his unexpected touch.

"Shh," he whispered, hugging me tightly. I could feel his chin on my shoulder and our bodies were pressed against each other. Before I could say anything, he cut me off. "Y/N, Just enjoy this moment," he said, his voice growing increasingly irritated. Even though I was struggling to breathe, I couldn't seem to break free from his grasp. My heart was racing, and I felt nauseous, like I was on the brink of passing out.