party 3

hyunjins pov:

As I sat in the circle, playing truth or dare, my gaze often drifted toward Y/N. Gosh, she had this uncanny ability to make my heart skip a beat, driving me crazy. "Hyunjin, truth or—" she began, and I quickly averted my eyes, not wanting her to notice how much I admired her.

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and glanced up to see Taehyung. "What?" I muttered, almost inaudibly. His whispered words, "We have to talk. Important," sent a jolt of panic through me. What could it possibly be? I looked at Y/N, feeling the need to leave despite not wanting to.

"Uhh... I have to go," I apologized, giving her an apologetic smile. "Uh... okay, baby. Are you coming back?" she asked, seeking reassurance.

I nodded, planting kisses on her cheek and softly biting it, feeling protective. "Don't play this game without me, okay? Go back to one of your friends," I urged, knowing the dares she might receive, especially with me absent. She's my innocent baby, and I felt a pang of concern for her safety. I stood up and followed Taehyung, a sense of worry gnawing at me.

.

I followed Taehyung to a secluded corner, about to protest his sudden interruption when he quickly cut me off. "I've got the best idea!" he exclaimed, visibly excited. My worry heightened; the last time he said that, it ended in a mess.

"What?" I muttered apprehensively, bracing myself for his proposal.

"I'll let you keep the ring," he said, smirking at me, causing my eyes to widen in disbelief. "What! Really?" I whispered, utterly shocked by his offer.

"Yeah," he replied, sporting that annoyingly ugly smirk of his. However, his next words dropped like a bombshell, making my heart skip a beat. "But, you have to tell her she was a bet this whole time."

"What? This early? I thought I had to date her for like 3 weeks," I protested, stunned by his sudden demand.

He smirked even wider. "It's funnier, especially with over 200 people in this party. Plus, the video will go viral, and you'll gain a higher status!" Taehyung's words filled me with panic as I looked around, trying to figure out what to do. Amidst my distress, I noticed Y/N sitting on the couch, looking at me with a gentle smile.

Taehyung grabbed my hand, guiding me toward the room upstairs to continue our conversation in private, leaving me torn and anxious about what was to come.

...

I followed Taehyung upstairs, feeling a wave of nausea wash over me. I was on the brink of feeling sick to my stomach. "Taehyung," I sighed heavily, and he looked at me with concern. "I can't go through with this..." I whispered, feeling overwhelmed.

Taehyung appeared shocked and betrayed by my sudden refusal. "No, we had a deal!" he retorted, annoyed and angry. I couldn't understand why he was so insistent.

"I can't do this, I love her," I said, the words coming out abruptly and with frustration. The weight of the situation felt suffocating.

"You'll have to give me your necklace then," Taehyung demanded, startling me. This necklace held significant value, not just for me but also for my family.

"I can't just give it to you!" I replied, feeling increasingly frustrated and angry. Taehyung's intense stare bore into me, and he retorted, "If you're not going to do it, I have to get your necklace. It's part of the deal!" His tone was furious and determined.

My shock was palpable as I whispered, "No..."

The weight of the situation pressed down on me. Despite Y/N telling me that she would forgive me no matter what, the pressure and stress made me consider agreeing. "Fine! Fine!" I yelled in panic and distress, succumbing to the overwhelming pressure of the moment.

"You're really going to do it?" Taehyung asked, surprised and delighted by my reluctant agreement. "Yes, whatever," I replied, feeling disheartened and disappointed with myself, realizing I had no other choice at that moment.

"Good. I'll get the phones ready!" Taehyung exclaimed, jumping with excitement, intensifying my feelings of regret and helplessness in the situation.

fuck..