party 1

As we arrived at the party, I noticed a bustling crowd and the enormous mansion. He parked his car, and before I knew it, a few people were running toward the car I was in—his car. "Here, hold my hand, okay?" he said with a smile as I nodded in agreement. He opened the car door for me and took my hand. The girls who had been making their way to him quickly stopped, and I could sense a tinge of disappointment from them.

"What's up, man!" Hyunjin's friends came up to greet him, giving him friendly dap. "Hey, what's going on!" Hyunjin replied, side-hugging his friend. One of his friends glanced at me and smirked, commenting on my appearance. "Who's this? New chick? She's hot." Hyunjin looked at me with a mix of annoyance and possessiveness. "She's my girlfriend," he responded firmly, giving the boy a stern look. The boy quickly realized his mistake and walked away, apologizing half-heartedly. Hyunjin let out a deep sigh. "Oh, sorry," I mumbled, feeling guilty for causing any tension. "Sorry? What are you apologizing for? It's just that jerk," Hyunjin said, still frustrated. He seemed ready to confront the guy, but I quickly wrapped my arm around his, trying to calm him down.

"I don't want boys drooling all over you, gosh," he mumbled jealously, which made me giggle. "What are you giggling for?" he asked, sounding annoyed and a little mad. "What? It's just funny!" I replied, still laughing. "Whatever," he mumbled, though I could sense that he also wanted to laugh but quickly stopped himself. "Alright, let's get in. It's cold," I smiled at him before he nodded. He straightened his clothes before we headed inside.

The mansion was truly stunning—huge and extravagant. "When we grow up, we're gonna have a mansion like this and maybe 8-9 kids," he said with a smile. "Woah woah, slow down there, pretty boy. Let's take it one step at a time," I laughed, making him chuckle as well.

Several people surrounded Hyunjin, offering insincere smiles and attempting to impress him by twirling their hair and engaging in other attention-seeking behaviors. It stirred a twinge of jealousy within me. Presently, we sat together on the couch, me with my phone, while a crowd encircled us.

"Let's play truth or dare! Come on, let's play truth or dare!" echoed excited voices around us, accompanied by wide smiles. Suddenly, Minho, Seungmin, and Suri walked in, and my stomach churned with anxiety. Their arrival signaled trouble; they were all upset with me, making me feel sick to my core.

"Baby, wanna play?" Hyunjin's question caught me off guard. I glanced at him and managed a soft smile, not wanting to dampen the mood. "Sure," I replied, eliciting cheers from everyone around us.

"Alright, I'll start!" announced a girl with stunning white hair and captivating blue eyes, clearly not Korean. "Hmm," she pondered before singling out a boy with obviously dyed blond hair. "I dare you to make out with her!" she pointed at another girl. The sudden turn of events startled me; I hadn't expected the game to take such a salacious turn. Before I could avert my gaze, they locked lips, while the crowd erupted into cheers.

Hyunjin's arms wrapped around my waist, drawing me closer to him. He gently removed his jacket and draped it over my legs, noticing that they were exposed as I sat down. "Keep this on you, alright?" he whispered, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. A blush crept onto my face as I replied with a shy "Mhm."

There's this girl named Danielle who has the biggest crush on Hyunjin, and honestly, it really gets under my skin. She's completely infatuated with him, and seeing him happy with another girl infuriates her. Now, it's her turn to give someone a dare.

While Hyunjin and I were engrossed in flirting, I was suddenly jolted when I heard my name, causing me to quickly look up. All eyes were on us. "What?" Hyunjin muttered, clearly irritated by the interruption. "She gave you a dare," a boy pointed at me, drawing attention to the situation. "Oh? What's the dare?" I asked, feeling Hyunjin's arm tighten around my waist in response.

"You have to be locked up in a room with Minho for 11 minutes," the girl declared, a smug smirk on her face as my eyes darted nervously toward Minho, widening in panic. No, no, absolutely not. Minho and I were far from being on friendly terms at this point. This could be worse than anything.

"It's a dare!" the girl defended, her tone defensive and angered.

"Baby, don't do this," Hyunjin whispered to me, his voice filled with concern.

"Aw, come on, Hyunjin-oppa. You know she has to," Danielle taunted, wearing a smug grin, as I stood there, frozen in apprehension.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" The crowd cheered, but I glanced at Hyunjin, sensing his evident jealousy. His grip on me tightened noticeably. As Minho stood up, waiting for me to follow suit, Hyunjin's reaction surprised me. Before I could react, he pulled me close and started passionately kissing me. It was a display of his jealousy, a statement to Minho, asserting who I belonged to.

The crowd was cheering for Hyunjin while we were kissing. He gently touched my cheek while we kissed to reassure me. I think he did it to show Minho that I belonged to him and only him, ensuring that nothing would happen between Minho and me in that room.

"you can go now baby, tell me if he does anything and if he makes you uncomfortable just shout my name, hm?"