Hypotheses please

So everybody stayed longer then intended due to Christian awakening his quirk. Everybody was not shocked due to both of his parents having really powerful quirks.

But they were shocked to see how powerful it was. At this young an age to. He could fly like it was second nature. He could make things float aswell. It looked like what he was doing was easy. He would smile while he would fly with Katzuki and Izuku.

Of course he stoped soon, saying that he had a headache. So all the children went back to playing with the piano and drums.

2 days later and the Hasada family were at the doctor's.

They entered the waiting room, the waiting room had no one in it. But it did look lively.
The energy of the room was a nice feeling, it wasn't sad, it wasn't bland, it was happy.

The walls had clouds with a blue background. Looked more like a pediatrician's office.
To the right of them was the wait area and in front of them was the receptionists booth. Both parents could see that their were at least three people in the booth.

"You guys go an sit down, I'll get us signed in" Natasha offered.

With that said, both Sasomi and Christian went to the waiting room chairs. But Christian decided he would like to go play with the toys in the right corner.

While Natasha signed in, Sasomi was just starring off into space.
Why was his kid already showing signs of a high power output. Right as he thought that, Christian lifts a toy that has little ball shaped pieces of wood on small lines of metal that twirls around its base, he was moving the small pieces of wood around it aswell.

Why did he have such good control over his powers. A prodigy maybe, but to be able to control multiple things at once, was a bit bizarre. He wanted to believe that his kid was just blessed, but something kept nagging at the back of his head.

Maybe it was because he was the son of that man. White hair, red eyes, intimidating figure. And that smile. That smile that has hurt so many people and their family's.

Sasomi still loved his wife and his child. He didint care if he wasint related by blood, he loved his child. Witch wasn't very common right at the moment in Japan
(This is not an accurate representation of Japan just using it for the story)

Natasha finally came over and sat next Sasomi, once she sat down she intertwined her hand with his.
Maybe she was thinking the same thing he was, maybe she had the same thoughts.

What if he got his quirk. He already had a very powerful quirk, but then put that on top of something that clashes with almost everyone's ideals, what were they going to think of him. He would be an outcast. Maybe his friends would still be nice and they would not judge him because of his quirk.

What about the HSC. They always try to keep track of quirks. What were they going to do. They might want to take him and put him in the HSC. They already have a few candidates, hawks being one of them.

They knew that HSC was corrupt. They knew that they did assassinations. They knew that they killed for their own benefit.

They couldn't just hide him from the government. That would not be ethical, and Christian deserves to live like any other child.

"What are we going to ... if he gets that quirk?" Natasha questioned still looked towards Christian.

"Well he already has a quirk so how would tha-"
"You know he is a special case right?" Natasha cut of Sasomi with a question.

"He is an entirely different case, he definitely isn't "normal" in society's terms"Natasha finished.
"Well who cares what they think" Sasomi asked.
Natasha turned her head to look at Sasomi in the eyes.
"We do Saso, because if he does end up with his quirk we have to do everything ten times more carful. We have to be their for him every second that he cries because kids don't like different. We will have to be their because he could be taken away from us any second. We both know how the HSC work, and they would probably loved to get their little grubby hands on someone that could potentially destroy the continent"