Realizations

"So, how have you been, Natasha.?" All for one asked.

They were all in a bakery, the bakery in question was just an independent one that was doing really well in this part of the city.

All for one or Hisashi, was sitting across from Christian and Natasha, and All for one was sitting by Hisashi Jr, which looked like Hisashi but as a child.

They were all in a booth type seats. With Hisashi in-front of Christian and Hisashi Jr in front of Natasha.

They were all staring at eachother. Absorbing their own appearances.

"Tell me why your even here" Natasha demanded.

Hisashi did not flatten his smile one bit.

"I was  just walking around enjoying the views"

"Bs, we both know that is not the reason why your waltzing around. I thought you 'fled' to America." Natasha said.

Before anything else could be said, the person who tried to help Natasha when she almost got shot was standing in front of there booth.

He was taller than average with a decent bulk to his body. He had a black mustache and was bald. The bald hairstyle must of went crazy here.

"I'm so sorry that those cops tried to shoot you. Cops are not usually like that around here. And I probably should have done more" the man explained.

Well, people of color usually are not in Japan to begin with but even then, you're more likely going to be seen as an oddity just because you look different . But that encounter with the force did not feel entirely racially motivated.
Like someone paid them. 

That someone could be sitting right in front of them.

"Don't worry sir, you even trying to intervene was good enough." She answered.

Natasha could see the weight be lifted off his shoulders. He thought he should have done something. But then he possibly could also be shot at.

"Well, your kid sure has a powerful quirk.
Anyways, what can I  get you?" He asked

"I'll just get a coffee"Hisashi answered.
He wrote it down and looked to Hisashi jr.

"I'll get a vanilla milkshake" the little boy answered.  And he sounded adorable.
His white hair looked a little softer than Hisashi's own.  And Both there red eyes seemed identical.

He wrote it down and then turned his head to the left. Looking at Natasha and Christian.

"I'll get a chocolate milkshake, and my boy will get carrot cake". She answered for the both of them.

"All right, I'll get that started. And it's on the house for all of you." He said while finishing writing down the orders.

He quickly walked away. Hisashi returning his gaze to Christian.

"So Christian, how are you doing my boy?"

Christian turned his gaze to the big man.

"Shaky" he answered.

"Well that could happen when you went through with what you did. I heard you stoped a bullet."

"I did," Christian said while his eyes were widening. He had a bit of sparkle in them.
"It was realy hard, I thought if I increased my speed perception, I would be able to see the bullet move slower, I did end up seeing it, but it was still really fast." He explained.

"I'm impressed, for such a young child to have that much control over their quirk is amazing" Hisashi said.

"I had to save mommy" Christian declared.
Natasha had a smile on her face as well. Her son was pretty powerful for a 4 year old.  But he needed help. And she doubted she would get that help with some lousy quirk specialist.