Who is he

No music I play in this novel is mine, and I'm only using it for my character to play

When Christian made his debut in a piano symphony, everybody went bonkers.

A four year old boy was playing at a higher level than pro pianists.

Clips, and videos and even pictures that Christian decided to take with people who were fans of the young boy were circulating online.

And when they found out that he had two quirks, it had spread like wild fire.

Then they found out that none of his quirks had nothing to do with music efficiency.

Some people started digging even more just to see how he was able to do it, how he was so smart at such a young age.

Yes he was a prodigy, but he was 4. That's insanely young, not unheard of but still not very common.

And that's how the Yaoyorozu's had invited Christian to play at there little gala event that they hold yearly.

Of course they had to invite the parents of Christian, so now they were going to a gala event, which Sasomi was not ready for. He really didn't know what a gala was, being mostly raised in a temple.

Now Christian was sitting in front of a piano getting ready to play for another what felt like 1000 people.

This was just some rich people he was playing for.

Just some judgmental rich people.

Just some really judgmental rich people.

Christian made those thoughts flying through his head dissipate and put his hand on the keys. Everybody who was invited to the gala knew that he was going to play. A couple of people were looking at him, waiting for him to do something amazing.

He would hit hard and fast with an improvised piece of his.

(The second video)

The first two keys that he pressed echoed through out the entire place, catching everybody's attention.

Everybody looked over to see that the little boy they heard so much about was finally playing the piano.

The boys fingers were now moving at a pace that seemed impossible for a kid his age.

The chord progresses that went up then back down were thought up quickly. Yet most people thought that this was piece that was written already. Nobody person has never heard this piano piece.

And one person realized this.

Or should they say, a mouse like creature.

Nezu's heard a lot about the boy that was going to be playing at the gala tonight.

From having two incredibly powerful quirks to being a prodigy, and from being the son of a world class fighter.

Those were the things that were most talked about.

Even the guy whose shoulders Nezu was sitting on, Allmight went to get an autograph from the boys mother.

The boy was fast with his fingers and had amazing hand eye coordination.

It was interesting to see him play.

"What do you think of his playing?" Nezu asked Almight.

He seemed to stay quiet, to far off in thought.

Maybe it was that Nezu was using him as a step stool and Nezu has only known him personally for about a month.

But Almight was in a sort of Dilemma.