Moda's newest intern

The infamous Bakugo Mitzuki was always up for a challenge.

The challenge at hand "was" convincing Natasha that Mizuki could bring Little Christian along with her to the company.

Her main point being that all her co workers would eat him up, and possibly increase work efficiency by 12% do to some advance calculations she made up because she felt like it.

And also, it would show Christian different paths he could take instead of being a hero. It would be hard once he got a certain quirk.

But that was one of the reasons that Tasha came up with in her head.

So Natasha did end up letting Christian go with Mizuki.

Now, Mizuki does not own Moda, witch is the name of the fashion company.

But she is a rather important part, after a couple of years, she was able to be promoted to fashion editor.

She was responsible for almost the entire fashion sector, such as what goes on the fashion pages, what goes on the product page and what articles to feature.

She was rather busy a lot of the time, but today she wasn't, and that's how Christian and Mizuki were at Kawasaki, in front of the Moda building.

The building was huge. But all the buildings around here are huge.

If you weren't born in Japan, you would probably think that this city was Tokyo. Thier was a lot of buildings like the one they were standing I front of now.

They both went inside and it was instantly warmer.

Christian had a little hat on with a orange puffy jacket, with green pants. Mizuki had a button up jacket with a scarf.
She also had a standard button up underneath.

Now, the building itself was not just Moda, it was owned by someone else, but they did own 5 floors.

So when they stepped into the building,this easing thier lobby. Thier lobby was on the 32nd floor.

This lobby was rather bland so Christian doesn't pay much attention.

So they both made a b line for the elevator.

The elevator was abit cold. Probably due to the low temperatures, but it was also rather spacious.

They could probably fit 15 people in thier.

Also lavish. With the elevator floor being marbel and thier being handles on the sides.

The walls were brown type of wood, witch made the marble pop out.

Thier were a few beeps and then they stopped.

They could both feel the movement of the elevator stop. Then the doors opened to the front lobby on thier floor.

When you first step out you are greeted by a a huge circle desk that houses the 2 receptionists and a guard. The circle like cubicle is white and the counters on it hold a abundance of different desk decor.

"Oh, good morning Mitzuki. Nice to see you in the office once again." A woman with glasses and a pale figure said.

She looked over the cubicle and spotted Christian close to Mitsuki's legs.

"And who is this fella?" She questioned.

"My name is Christian Hasada. It is a pleasure to work with you" Christian stammered.