Venom

Christian had turned 5 about a week ago, and it was a pretty good birthday party.

Of course it was a conjoined birthday with Katsuki again which was always a delight.

Katsuki has been a little more aggressive than usual and Izuku hasn't gotten his quirk yet.

Nobody's worried or anything, he just has to be a late bloomer.

And Hissashi couldn't be there sadly for obvious reasons.

And that's were Christian was going today.

Hissashi lived in a mansion similar to Christians home, but it had way more white coloring on the sides of the house.

Windows graced almost every inch of the house as well.

"Come on mom, I want to see dad" Christian said.

"Ok,but slow down a little" she replied.

His little legs were so fast, and he was also growing so fast.

They made it to the door, and Christian had pressed the doorbell with his quirk before Natasha could even react.

As if Hissashi was standing there waiting for them to arrive, the door opened immediately.

Hissashi where ever he went wore his same business man attire.

Christian thought it was cool, but Natasha thought it was over kill.
He did have a persona to hold up.

"Greetings to the both of you, I've been waiting for my boy for so long." Hisashi chimed.

"Thanks for worrying about me, he misses you way more" Natasha joked while pointing to Christian.

Christian literally flew up to Hisashi's upper body and hugged his arms around his neck.

"Dad, you won't believe it. Last month, Kachan got his quirk. He can make explosions on his hand. Me and Izuku wrote an entire 6 pages on it in the quirk notebook. I even asked Izuku if I could bring it  and he said yes, if you want to see it" Christian yapped.

Hisashi tensed at the name of Izuku but no one seemed to notice.

"I would love to catch up on some entry's of yours. That's if your wonderful mother would allow us to get started on your fun day with me" .

Hissashi and Christian eyed her for a couple seconds. She seemed to be thinking about something.
Then she realize that she was being stared at.

This was a drop off day. She couldn't blame him for wanting to hangout more with his son. He was an absolute delight.

Some days he would invite her in before she drops Christian off.

Today just wasn't one of those days.

"Ok then. Make sure you behave yourself Christian. And no crazy engineering today.
He came back home with a gun that shoots out a capture net  last time. And Sasomi didint appreciate it".

They both chuckled at that.

"Will do" Hisashi said while clearing his voice.

"So what we going to do today dad?" Christian asked.

They were walking through the huge the laboratory that Hisashi transported them to.

Of course Christian doesn't know who kurogiri is yet, so he suspects that it's one of his dad's quirks.

"We're going on to build something obviously son. But what we're going to build will be a surprise."

Christian was filled with excitement at those words. It could be anything,from building a new quirk surpresent. Hissashi said he would probably need one for the future. Or maybe make more capturing tools.