Piano lessons

So Natasha and Sasomi made up both of their minds that they will call All for one, or Hisashi. Because that is what all for one called him self when Natasha and him met.

They will put that off for a little bit, but for now it was time to focus on Christian's happiness.

Him and Katzuki would be going to music lessons today.
The same place.

"Ok, what are you going to say when you meet your teachers ,kids?" Mizuki asked

"Thank you for your time and teaching us"
Both Christian and Katzuki said in unison.

Katzuki had a annoyed tone in his voice because of the many times his mom made them practice that.

"Thank you for driving me here aunt Mitzuki" Christian said.

"Don't worry about it hun, it's on my way to work anyways." She clearifled .

"Do you think I could go to where you work sometime" Christian asked.

He always wanted to check the fashion company out every since he saw issue 43 of thier magazine. Specifically page 45 and page 57.
Page forty five had both genders swapping looks. Obviously some men had your typical masculine look, since most of the readers were woman, but they did get decent amount of male readers.
Such as Christian.

Page 57 through page 74 had a bunch of articles going over a lot of problems the world was facing like americas rise in in crime, and a bunch of historical headlines.

But if he had to pick one of his favorite designer, it would have to be Edna Mode.
She had her own empire but she also loved making new hero suits.

To say they looked like the best hero suits would be an understatement.
She also did a lot of hero gear.

She was just a great designer. One that Christian hopes to meet one day.
She was a regular feature on the magazine.

"Why would you want to go and hang out with hag, when you can hang out with me?" Katzuki said while pointing at himself and while a grin showed itself on his lips .

Mizuki kept her composure while also slapping Katzuki on the head.

They were all walking on the sidewalk and had just entered a neighborhood.

"I think that would be a great idea Christian. Maybe you could intern for me." Mizuki teased.

"Oh my gosh, I would love to do that."
Christian replied having a cheerful look on his face.

"I'll try to negotiate with your mom if you can come next week. How does that sound?" Mizuki asked.

Christian nodded his head enthusiastically.

But the conversation had to stop their, because they arrived at the house.
The house looking like all the others but with a slight color change to them. All of the house were 2 stories them also being very wide houses.

"Look, we're here" Mizuki said while gesturing towards the house.

The three of them went up to the door.
It looked a lot more welcoming then the other doors. This house had mat that said welcome witch was already nice, but the door was green, rather then white or black.

Mizuki knocked on the door and they waited for a couple seconds before they heard and saw the handle twisting.

Once the door was opened they were greeted by a woman who was rather short in comparison to Mizuki. She had a sleeveless v neck on with a skirt and leggings. She also had earphone jacks dangling from her ear lobes.