Study break

You sit at a table in the college library with your books open to various chapters and things that involve quantum physics. You have to pass this class to even have a chance to be considered for a job at Stark Industries. You're writing down lots of notes and none of it makes sense to you. You are so focused that you didn't see who sat at the table across from you. It wasn't until they kicked your foot that you looked up. "What the fuck? I'm trying to pass this class." You say looking up and taking out a head phone from your ear. "Oh fuck." You say.
"Is that how you treat a mentor?" He asks with a smirk. "Anyways, dinner tomorrow?" He asks very quietly.
"You know I can't. We almost got caught last time." You say back.
"That's why it would be at my place. No one would know." He says smiling back. He touched your hand quickly and then pointed to a part in your notes that was wrong. "You need to times that by the speed of light times the distance going to be traveled." He gets up and smiled.
"Tony, ugh Mr. Stark..." he stops and turns around. "I look forward to it Friday night." You wink and continue taking notes and listening to music.

It's finally Friday and you get done with classes early. You take a bus three blocks away from Tony's house. You walk the rest of the way so then no one knows you're even there. You reach the front door and tell Jarvis who you are. He lets you in and tells you that Tony is in the garage. You put my stuff down on the couch and grab your college book. You sit at the kitchen table and start to study. You don't know how long you studied for but you fell asleep.

You are woken up by a hand rubbing your back.
"What is so boring about the quantum realm that put you to sleep?" Tony smirks at you.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep. I wanted to surprise you and just drifted off." You yawn and close the book.
"I can help you study if that is what you need. Just let me shower and then I'll help you. I'm all dirty from restoring a hot rod down stairs." He says before turning to go upstairs.
"That's what they are calling masturbation now?" You smirk and laugh at him. He turned to look at you with a crooked smile.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" And up the stairs he went.
As tony was showering, you snuck up to his bedroom. You hide inside his giant closet. We have secretly been seeing each other for almost a year. You were ready to be with him. You have one more year of college left. You know this is just a fling but at least it's fun. You decided to let him have his way tonight. You start to undress and sit on the bench that he has in his closet. It's dark in there beside the light coming from under the door. You hear the water turn off and him enter the bedroom.
SMUT (skip to ~~~)
You sit up straight on the bench and open your legs wide with your hands on both thighs. He opens the door and turns on the light. He stops instantly and jaw drops. He licks his lips so quickly. He drops the towel he had around his waist. He is already so hard from seeing you like that. "What is this?" He finally says as he quickly picks up his towel and wraps it back around himself.
"Us studying." You reply as you run a finger up and down your thigh. "Want to help?" You cock my head.
He just nods as he walks over to you and kneels between your legs. "What are we learning about?" He asks as he plants soft scratchy kisses on your thigh.
"Anatomy." You respond kind of moaning like.
He swirls his tongue on your skin and bites your thigh. He pulls away.
"Oh no don't stop." You say.
He gets up and pulls you up with him. "We talked about this. You are only 17. Just cause you are in college doesn't mean it's right. I won't take advantage of you." He says as he wraps you in a shirt of his.
"But I want it. Doesn't that count for anything?" You snap at him.
"It does but age is still a factor here. It might not matter to us but the law says otherwise." He kisses the top of your head as he say it.
"As soon as I'm 18, I'm going to make you eat those words." You say with an evil grin.
"I don't doubt it. Now, how about we have that dinner like we talked about. Burger? Tacos?" He asks you. We decided on Burger King and Happy got them for us.

As we ate our burgers and sat at the table, you made a comment that Tony didn't like yet did like at the same time. "It's only 2 weeks away. So why not break the rules a bit? I mean you are an avenger. What are they going to do? Throw you in jail?" You smirked as you said it.
"As much of an invite that was, you know I'm going to make you wait. How about you see me at midnight on your birthday instead?" He smirked back. We finish the meal and you take a cab back to your apartment. You lay in bed and just think "what the hell am I doing."