Fight

Smut (skip to ~~to continue not smut story)

You enter the bathroom and quickly pull off your pants. Tony enters the bathroom and grabs you closer to him. "Why are you running away?" He said with a cocked smile. "I just want to make sure you get clean." He says as he starts pulling off your clothes.
Once you both are naked, you get into the shower. It was so hot but you loved it. Tony didn't like it at all. He started reaching for the know and you quickly jumped in the way. You keep blocking him every chance you get. "You are not turning that down! I had a hard day." You say rolling your eyes.
He grabs your hand and pushes you up against the wall. He takes his other hand and quickly finds your entrance and sticks a finger inside. You instantly moan out his name. He sets a steady speed as he nibbles at your neck. Your free hand goes to reach for his cock but he blocks you. "No, you had a hard day. You get to get pampered first." He says sticking another finger in. He grabs your waist and tells you to jump. You do without even thinking. You wrap your legs around him as he lays you on the bench in the shower. The water now hitting his back. He groans at the hotness but doesn't turn it down. Instead he gets down on his knees and licks your vagina and plays with your clit. You grab his hair and tug gently but it does bother Tony. You feel yourself getting closer to your release so you pull on his hair harder.
"Fucking hell Y/N!" He screams out. He stops and looks at you. You motion for him to get up. He stands up and he is rock hard already for you. Your mouth opens and then you bite your lip and smile at him.
"I need you now. Please help me." You playfully say.
Tony is instantly on top of you. His tip just touching your folds. The mixture of the wooden bench and hot water spraying you, you can't stay still. Tony grabs your hip and steadies you. With our warning, he bites your neck and slams into you. You let out a yelp and a moan at the same time. You are shocked that you could even make a noise like that. Tony starts a steady pace before grabbing your boob with his free hand. You feel yourself almost about to cum. "Tony...faster...I...I..." you can't speak anymore. You grab the bench and squeeze hard. "That's it...cum for me." Tony says as he slams harder and harder. You cum after a few more slams. He starts to get sloppy with his thrusts and quickly pulls out. He turns away from you and cums into the water fall with a moan.
"I think I have been pampered." You say with a smile and sit up.
"No Shit." Tony says helping you up and you both wash each other and get ready for bed.

~~~~~~~
You both enter the bedroom and charge your phones. You crawl into bed and start falling asleep. A few hours go by and you are awoken by tony having a nightmare. You reach out to him but one of his suits grab your arm hard and pull you out of bed. It throws you down on the floor and you scream out Tony's name. He wakes up and yells "disengage!"
He stares at you and finally says "I must of called it in my sleep. That's not supposed to happen. I'll fix that! Are you ok?" He just says over and over.
You stand up and grab your pillow. "I'll be on the couch till you get that tinker habit fixed! It is me or them Tony. Im done!" And then you leave the room. You grab the blanket from the couch and fall asleep.
A few days go by of you sleeping on the couch and barely seeing tony. It's 2 in the afternoon and you hear a knock at the door. You open it up to see a woman and she just barges right in. "Hello, is tony here? You should get him I need him. Go get tony. Tony!!!" She starts yelling.
"Um hello? And you can have him. I'm done with him." You say as you start walking towards the door.
"Maya Hansen? It's been what? 12-15 years?" Tony says as he hugs her.
"More like 18 but who is counting?" She says back. You stand there between the two of them rolling your eyes. Tony finally noticed you and then snaps out of his flirty routine. "Y/N, this is Maya. She is a biologist of plants. Or something like that." He says stepping back from her.
"You mean old girlfriend." You say rolling your eyes again.
"Oh god no! Barely remember him." Maya says.
Just then there is an explosion that causes the floor to start falling under you. Tony looks at you and throws his suit to cover you. "Y/N get Maya and leave." He says as you pull yourself up and stop at the door. "Stop stopping and go." Just then he falls down into darkness. You are standing outside and the suit starts to peel off you and go towards the house. You and Maya are just standing there as the house falls into the ocean below. All you think is "is tony alive? And why was I such an ass to him."