Distraction

This friend of Tony's still hasn't seen him or been by since her call. It's been 3 months. You have been busy with school and tony has been spending way too much time in his garage. You go to bed with out him most nights. You barely see him anymore. One day after school, you pull into the driveway and see a huge rabbit! A stuffed rabbit outside the front door. You walk into the house to see Tony with his suit on sitting on the couch. "We wear our suits in the house now?" You question and you smile.
"Ya, just breaking it in. That's all. How was school?" He asks getting up to walk towards you. "It was ok. How about you lift your helmet so I can kiss you." You say as you tap it.
"No can do. How about you kiss the mouth slit." He says.
"Tony? What are you doing?" You ask devilishly. You start walking down to the garage. You see tony working as the suit comes by you.
"You ate without me? And you are avoiding me!" You huff "I can't do this anymore. I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm ready to leave Tony. I'm going to bed." As you start up the stairs.
Tony throws up his hands and says "my fault! It's my fault." You slowly turn to look at him. "I have been ignoring you since everything that had happened since New York. I can't sleep, barely eat, and am constantly trying to keep my mind off that day. I have been neglecting you, Y/N. I know it's not right but it's my fault. Please just don't leave me. I just want to keep you safe and the only way I know how to do that is by building more suits." He says as he sits down on top of his desk. You walk over to him and slip off his mind control head set. You set it on the table nicely and stand back in front of Tony. "I wasn't going to leave you. I'm just mad and disappointed that I'm feeling neglected. I am going upstairs to take a shower." You say before kissing his forehead and start towards the stairs. He just stares at the floor. "And you are joining me." You say walking up the stairs.
"Sounds perfect." Tony says before hopping off the desk and running up the stairs after you. "I'm going to never neglect you again!" He says trying to grab you.