Party

A few months go by and you and Tony have actually been hanging out again. Things are getting back to normal. You moved into the avenger complex. Tony was all for it but Nick Fury was against it because he thinks you're just using Tony. You get it though. You are 18 and he is 38. Tonight there is a party for the avengers and their close friends. I was sitting in our room when Tony bursts in and sits next to you on the bed.
"Hello gorgeous." He says kissing your cheek. "What you doing tonight?"
"I'm staying up here so you and your friends can hang out. I want you to enjoy yourself." You say as you lay down. Tony climbs on top of you and looks into your eyes. "I enjoy when you're around Y/N. I'd enjoy you with me down there. Where is this coming from?" He says kissing your neck.
"Fury. I don't want him thinking I'm using you. I want people to know I do love you and not your money. But it is a nice perk." You smile.
Tony kisses your neck and lets you sit back up. "You realize I'm the one who told Fury that you were moving in and it was my idea to pursue you first." Tony looks at the time before looking back at you. "I told him that you had every chance to leave me but didn't. He understood that."
SMUT(skip to ~~~)
You place your hand on his shoulder and kiss his cheek. "Nothing I can't handle without you."
"Do you remember when we first met?" You ask as you sit on the edge of the bed.
"I remember it all. The Ac/Dc shirt with a hole in the sleeve, your bright red vinyl pants with way too many pockets, and your fuzzy slippers." Tony smirks. "Seriously who dresses like that for college?" He asks.
"I literally rolled out of bed and threw on a bra and walked out the door. You're lucky I put clothes on." You chuckled at him.
"I'd rather have that image burned in my brain. But in all seriousness, I remember watching you take notes while I was giving the lecture and you were the only girl who was more interested in actually passing the class than getting in bed with me." He says as he grabs your hand.
"It took you months to actually get me to see you out of the classroom."
"Worth every effort too. I was so happy that night you agreed to have dinner with me." He starts says but you interrupt him.
"Until a group of kids came in and we had to ditch quickly. You were really laying on the charm too. I am embarrassed to even tell you this but I was so wet that night from it too." You start to blush.
"Ha you think you are embarrassed. I had to watch you walk into your apartment with a hard cock. Let's just say I went home and had to think of you riding me and finish myself." Tony turns your head towards his to look you in the eye.
"Well, I had to picture you licking my wetness and I finished myself too." You say as you are just millimeters from his lips. Before you knew it, Tony's lips crash into yours and his hands wrap around your waist and lift you into his lap. You straddle him and the kiss becomes more passionate. His hands travel up your sides. You grind against his lap and he groans into you mouth. "Keep that up and I will have no choice but to finish both of us." He says breathlessly.
"That's the point. For a genius, you can be quite dumb." You smirk. Tony stops all movement. "I'm going to make you regret calling me dumb." He says with a devilish grin. He throws you off his lap and onto the bed. He takes off your pants and underwear with ease. He kisses his way up from your ankle very slowly. You begin to squirm. He pins you down hard. "No no no no. I'm in charge for that comment." He continues past your knee and you fee yourself getting so wet for him. He reaches your folds but stops. He blows lightly and it causes you to release more wetness and you squirm some more. You moan his name breathlessly. Tony smirks and before you could lift your head, he sinks 2 wet fingers into your entrance. You moan loudly and he grabs at your shirt and demands you to take it off. You can think or move as he still fingers you. Suddenly he stops all movement. "Take it all off now!" He demands and you finally do so. You lay back down and Tony grabs your boob as he continues fingering you. You are desperate for something to be in your hand so you reach for him. He puts in another finger and spreads them inside you. You moan and squeal in pain. He stops and looks at you. "I'm sorry. I won't do that. I don't want to hurt you." He pulls out of you.
"I need you. Please fuck me. It was a good pain." You say and start rubbing your clit. Tony smirks as you do that because he knows that you are feeling great. He quickly gets naked and climbs on top of you. He lines himself up with you and runs his length up and down your folds before shoving into you and bottoms out. You both don't move as you just let out moans. Tony stares into your eyes and then crashes into your lips.
"Tony," you say finally, "please move."
He nods and starts a steady pace. After a few minutes, he starts to go faster and your moans start to get louder and louder.
"Y/N, I love you." Tony says before he starts rubbing your clit and you cum instantly. He thrusts a few more times before he follows you. You both lay next to each other.
~~~~
"Tony...I love you too." You say before he kisses the back of your head. You sit up and go take a shower and then lay back next to him and fall asleep.

The next day you attend the party with tony and the group. You were having fun and doing shots.
Natasha, Wanda and you are sitting at a the bar playing "kiss, marry, kill" and it was your turn.
"Ok Y/N, Tony, Thor, Steve." Wanda says.
Natasha rolls her eyes and says "and you have to kill one! No getting out of that."
"Ok ok ok... I will marry Tony..." you look at him across the room and smile. "Kill Steve and kiss Bruce." Natasha and Wanda just stare at you in disbelief.
"Why did you kill Mr. America?" Wanda asks.
"Cause I want to see what it would be like to kiss the hulk." You say laughing. You all do some more shots and keep playing the game until Tony walks up behind you and gives you a hug from the back. "Hello, sexy." You slur.
"How much have you had?" He asks as he kisses your neck.
"Not enough." You slur again.
"The party is almost over and we all have a plan to hang out. You can stay with me and hangout." He says as he squeezes your hips.
"Ok. But will there be drinks because I need more." You say before turning around clumsily. He just smiles at you and nods.