The talk

Natasha walks over to you and leans down next to you. "He will be ok." She says as she nudges you. You look up at her with red eyes. You didn't know whether or not to cuss her out or hug her for comfort.
"Say that again? You broke up Thor." She says holding her ear piece. "Copy that." She says with a huge smile. She stands up and holds out her hand. You grab it and she looks into your eyes. "Tony is alive. I'll take you to see him."

You see tony sitting in his suit on a broken piece of road. "Oh thank god!" He says as he sees you. He tried to get up but needed a moment. You walk over to him and sit next to him. You look into his eyes and sigh. "I thought you were dead when I saw you falling out of that hole," you say and then start slapping his shoulder, "don't ever do that to me again!"
He grabs your arm and starts kissing you. "Duty calls honey. I'll be home for dinner." He winks at you and flies off.

About a month goes by and you have been spending more and more time at Tony's house. Secretly of course but you feel like it's home now. Your roommates even ask if you found a new house to rent from because you are hardly there. You are sitting on Tony's couch and he sits next to you and squeezes your thigh. "Hello darling." He says with a smile. "Can I ask you a question? Like a serious question?" He says and you nod.
He lets out a long breath. "So we have been together for what, a year or so, and it has been going well right?" He pauses and you nod. "So it's only logical that we take the next step...move in with me?" He says. You just stare at him. "Tony, are you ready for that? I mean my roommates will spill who I move in with. Do you want to go public?" You wait and there is no response. Instead, he pulls you onto his lap and kisses you deeply. "Let them all know! I don't care. I just want you by my side Y/n." He says before kissing you again. You smile and deepen the kiss. Just then Tony's phone rings and he motions for you to get off. He is pacing the room and talking to someone. You just sit there and wait. After 15 minutes, he plops down on the couch and just sighs. "What's wrong now?" You ask as he buries his head in his hands.
"An old friend is in town and needs help. You are not going to like her." He says as he looks into your eyes.
"I like everyone. It's a problem I have. Let's just focus on me moving in." You both smile at each other and over the next few weeks you get settled into his...I mean our house.