After party

After the party came to an end, they all were trying to see who could lift Thors hammer. One by one they failed. They all started to look at Natasha and I.
"Oh that's not something I need proven." Natasha says then drinks her beer.
"I am good. I don't want to get my hopes up." You say before laying down on Tony's lap. He rubs your arm and whispers to you, "you are worthy to me." He kisses your head and you all start to call it a night. That was until there was a high pitched noise. You sit up and cover your ears.
"Is the party over? Sorry about the other guy...he was a good guy. Too bad I had to get rid of him." A mangled robot says.
You kind of blur out what was said next and next thing you know, Tony flips you over the couch and you're holding your ears because it's loud. You crawl over to behind the bar and cover your ears again and stay there. Bruce and Natasha are flipped over the bar into the floor next to you and they both look at you and then at each other. "Don't turn green and protect Y/N!" Natasha yells and hopes back over the bar. Bruce stays with you and holds you tight until the fighting stops.
Everyone is talking and arguing over the robots.
"Guys?" You say. No one is listening.
"Hey guys!" You yell and they look at you.
Just then Thor grabs Tony's neck and picks him up. "You just have to mess with something you don't know." Thor says and tony starts laughing. "You think this is funny?" Thor questions him.
"No...well yes...but no." He looks at Bruce who is shaking his head no.
"What's funny?" You ask.
"Just this whole situation. No one else thinks this is funny?" He says shaking his head.
We all just stand around and listen then all of a sudden, Thor leaves and soon everyone leaves one by one.
It was just tony and you left. "Tony? Tell me what you really were thinking when creating this monster?" You say as you walk over to a chair and sit down.
"You want the truth?" He says pacing the room, "truth is I was thinking about you, Y/N. I was thinking about how I could protect you of something happened to me. I just wanted to keep you safe. I want peace of our time." He says leaning against a desk.
"Tony, I don't need protection. Besides we both know I can handle you and everything that comes with you." You say before leaving the room. Tony doesn't follow and you can't help but feel like it is your fault that Ultron was made. You just go up to yours and Tony's room and stay up there for the night.