The secret

A few hours go by and tony still hasn't come to bed. You try your hardest to fall asleep but every time you close your eyes, you see that mangled robot. You go to Natasha's room but no answer. You try Bruce's room and no answer again. You go to Steve's room and he answers. He invites you in and you sit on his bed as he sits in a chair. "I don't know what to do Steve. I love tony but did I really make him create a murder bot?" You begin to tear up as you flip down.
"You really are blaming yourself for something Tony did?" Steve sort of snaps back at you.
"Y/N tony makes his own decisions on his own. This is on him. Now try to sleep." He says before he leaves the room.
You wake up not even 2 hours later. You make your way back to yours and Tony's room. He is asleep facing the wall. You crawl as quietly as you can into bed. Tony rolls over and just stares at you.
"I didn't mean to wake you." You say.
"You didn't. I just feel like everything and everyone is out to get me. I'm failing at everything." He says as he runs his hand over his face.
"You haven't failed me. I get why you did what you did. Still doesn't make it right but I get it." You say before kissing his cheek.
"We are going to a place called sokovia. I want to take you to a safe house just in case. Is that ok?" He asks with a sad tone in his voice.
You just nod and lay your head on his chest. The warmth from his peck and the coldness of his reactor helps you fall asleep fast.

A few days go by and tony brings you to a safe house while they fly to Sokovia. You watch the news and see it suspended in the air. You just grip the covers around you and cry. You see it fall and that's all the news showed. You don't know what was going on. You want to call tony but it takes everything in you to not do that. You don't want to distract him. Instead, you pick up your phone and start texting a friend.
"Hey. Long time no talk. How are you?" You send.
About an hour goes by and your phone chimes.
"It's been almost 4 years and that's how you begin a conversation?" It says.
"Ya I'm sorry. Can we still be friends?" You reply with a smiley emoji.
"Of course but it'll cost you." It says back with a devil emoji.
"And what would that be?"
"Get me back into the city." It replies back with a door emoji.
"Fine deal." You say and take a nap on the couch. You wait for tony to come get you still not knowing if he is ok or not.

A few days go by and you receive a text "get thor and get me home."
You find thor and fill him in and he agrees to help you. He is very hesitant but he agrees nonetheless.
After a few hours, thor takes you to a dark cave. You enter and is transported to a different world. It's colorful and bright. You shield your eyes and squint. You see a dark figure running towards you. Before you could react, the figure tackles you and you both fall back through the portal. Once you could see again, you see who tackled you.
"You son of a bitch! Has anyone told you I fucking hate you!" You say getting up.
"Just everyone I know." Loki says with a mischievous grin.
"Give me a hug." You say as you grab him.
"Tell me, Y/N, does Tony know about any of this?" Loki asks with a grin. You shake your head no. "Oh this will be fun." He says clapping and rubbing his hands together. You 3 walk towards the car and all you can think is how the hell are you going to tell Tony that your ex-boyfriend is in town.