Prologue

He was running, rain dropping, breaths out.

All what was going on inside his head was "Run" ... "Run Faster" ... "Run Now"

For the life of him, he couldn't figure out why would someone or some ... THING chase him like this, the only thing he knew for sure was to run away from it and run away far.

He followed the voice "Run" and the voice guided him, he didn't even know who's voice was it or where it was coming from, the only thing he knew was that it was coming from within, inside his own head but he was very sure that it wasn't his own voice.

Two Weeks Ago:

Baekhyun was just another student at Seoul's university, he was very quiet and kept it all to himself, he was studying Modern Arts hoping that one day he would be the writer he always dreamt to be.

Journalism was mainly his thing and he had no issues following what he wanted ... except that he was a loner.

He didn't mix well with the other boys, whatever crazy things the young people his age would do at university away from their parents, breaking the rules, going to clubs and meeting girls wasn't really his thing. He liked to quietly sit somewhere and enjoy reading or watching whatever was on TV

His life was quiet and simple, until last week.

Being quiet, Baekhyun was often targeted by noisy kids and mostly bullies.

During lunchtime, they would pick on him and force him to even leave the cafeteria sometimes. He hated the way people thought that he was cocky and self centered, they argued with him saying that he didn't want to talk to them because he thought that he was better than them but he wasn't, he was just an introvert in nature, no one understood.

Last week Baekhyun was sitting peacefully in the cafeteria eating his food, looking calm as usual, and from afar, you can see how fair he was. With two open button sky-blue blouse, his hair nearly covering his eyes, he was dazzling as the sunlight shine its way through the window making him radiate, and his radiation caught the attention of a certain person sitting not so far away from him. The male leader of the Alphas. His name was "Suho".

Suho profiled the younger from a distance and looked at his team members "He smells different" he said gaining the attention of the others, they exchanged confused looks they weren't so sure of what their leader was talking about "Don't you smell that?" he asked but no one could relate.

The Alphas, they called themselves, they always hangout together. People around them always called them shady and mysterious, those 8 boys shared a bond and it was unbreakable no matter how many times people tried to intrude on them, no one could really understand what brought them together but everybody knew they were harmless until you try and touch a hair from one of them and hell doors will open loose on you.

That day something triggered their leader "Guys you seriously can't smell that?" he asked again but no one seemed to get it

"It's his scent" the leader clarified again "There's something about his scent"