Found

It was a long night, Baekhyun was out the whole time, everybody was afraid of what Baekhuun will turn into in the morning, how will he react to being turned by a True Blood, and most importantly what kind of superpowers the True Blood has left him with.

It was really early in the morning when Baekhyun finally opened his eyes, Chanyeol was right there, yes he was half asleep and Baekhyun was staring at him for some time before Chanyeol realized it and shot up from his chair to see if he was okay.

"Hey," Chanyeol said softly but Baekhyun was already up, he didn't have to say much anyways "How are you feeling?" Chanyeol asked, but not because he felt like he should ask but because Baekhyun was awfully calm, after a restless painful night, Baekhyun was so calm and quiet and in reply to Chanyeol's question, the boy just gave him a small nod.
Chanyeol looked a bit worried but nonetheless, he got closer to him "Listen, I know that we owe you an explanation but are you sure you're okay?" he asked again

"You don't have to explain anything to me," Baekhyun said, sounding very confident "I can feel it now ... I can distinguish every sound, every beating heart, I can make the difference between every smell ... things I never thought I would recognize, things I never thought they had a scent" and then he went silent for few seconds, looking up at Chanyeol
"And then ... there is you, your scent is everywhere ... too different, too strong, ... too appealing, nothing like the others, and I know no matter how much I tried to hide it, no matter how much you tried to hide it as well ... but I can't ... we can't ... Your presence is far too important and I can't really understand why"

For the whole time, Chanyeol kept quiet, looking deeply into Baekhyun's face, he finally made a move as Baekhyun stopped talking, he gently lifted his hand up gently brushing Baekhyun's hair away from his face

"I know you're new to this ... it will take you some time to adjust and it's okay" his face lit up, his lips formed a sweet innocent smile "I'm just glad that you're safe, I will make sure you're okay"

Baekhyun scoffed "I think I'm doing good already don't you think?"

"Yes," Chanyeol laughed, "I think you're doing really great already, but you need to know that you're not like the rest of us you're" Chanyeol tried to explain but Baekhyun cut him right in the middle of his sentence "Half-Blood," he said, "I know, I can feel it ... in my blood" they both chuckled, so ironic isn't it?

"You'll only get stronger" Chanyeol continued "You'll get to find out your special gift, just be careful when you do"

Baekhyn suddenly sighed, looking away for a second and Chanyeol happened to notice "What's wrong?"

"Something is not right ... in the middle of all of this something is just not adding up and there is this ... smell," Baekhyun said trying to leave his bed. Everything is so different now but somehow he seems to be having a great control over it.

Baekhyun is just so confident, so strong and his scent is stronger than ever, very close to Suho's or maybe even stronger, but it was so expected, he was bitten by a True Blood, making him, somehow, a half-blood, something that Baekhyun is probably not fully aware of the immense power that comes with it.

"Smell? What smell?" Chanyeol seemed to be triggered

"It's far away ... I can't make sense of it, it's near but not so near ... it's like it's there watching us from afar but doing nothing"

"Are you saying that someone is maybe watching us from afar?" Chanyeol asked rather worried

"I don't know if it's someone or someTHING, it's a bit far away and I can't point it out exactly"

"Baekhyun I don't like this, apparently only you can sense it, it can be dangerous"

"I don't know ... it doesn't seem to be intimidating to me so I guess it's ok"