Confrontation I

"So?" Sehun sighed looking at an obviously dazed and tired Luhan "What shall I call you now?" He sounded playful "Sweety, baby, honey?"
Luhan scoffed focusing his gaze back on Sehun "You call me that one more time and you'll find yourself flying out that window"

"Oh" Sehun smirked "You're a tough one then?"

Luhan smiled looking away again "You know he's coming for me ... and Baekhyun" his tone suddenly changed

"I don't understand why you're so afraid of him?" Sehun's serious mode is now on

"He turned me, all I ever knew is him. He's a true blood Sehun, I can't deny his dominance over me. Plus, he's strong like really strong ... he's fast and scentless, I don't even know when or where he'll appear or what the hell he'll do"

Sehun sighed "He can't be stronger than all of us combined"

"I hope so really"

In the woods, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went hunting. Baekhyun was panting, it was crazy to see him hunt all by himself Chanyeol was really impressed and worried altogether, Baekhyun was evolving too quickly and he was afraid that something was building up inside the boy's mind.

"Hey" Chanyeol called, they were sitting somewhere near a cliff watching the sunset, beautiful and calm yet very mysterious and scary neither one of them could predict what is about to happen "Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Chanyeol continued asking but Baekhyun's face didn't change a bit.

"He turned me because he just ... fancied me?"

As stupid as it might sound, it was somehow the truth, Luhan was turned for the same reason too "Because I had no one who might or might not miss me or come looking for me? Because I couldn't protect myself?" Baekhyun questioned himself, it was a harsh truth and Baekhyun was disturbed by it, he didn't say much earlier but his feelings are all over the place.

Chanyeol got closer "You know I care about you so much" Baekhyun nodded "I know, it's in the way your smell" he smiled to himself admitting the fact

"Then you should know that I will never let anyone hurt you ever again"

Baekhyun faced Chanyeol "I know" and just suddenly, he got closer, closing in on the air and space between them only to land a soft warm kiss on Chanyeol's lips a kiss that lasted for a few sweet minutes. Finally, they had their first moment.

Pushing back from the kiss, Chanyeol scanned Baekhyun's face with passionate eyes "You can't just do that anytime you feel like it" he sarcastically said "Humm" Baekhyun hummed amused "If you don't like it then fine, I won't"

"Nobody said I didn't like it" Chanyeol scoffed cupping Baekhyun's cheeks and bringing him in for another round ... sweet and soft kisses all over him.

Xiumin was laying down on his bed, nothing in particular was circulating in his head but he knew just by the faint smell of jasmine that Chen was behind his bedroom door and he smiled. He was up and ready before Chen knocked on his door, he didn't have to, he knew that Xiumin would recognize him immediately.

"Chen" Xiumin happily called the other's name upon seeing him, "Do you need anything? Is everything okay?"

"I don't know" Chen replied "I'm having this heavy feeling that something is about to happen"

"What do you mean?" Xiumin frowned "It's okay come in" Xiumin grabbed Chen's arm and dragged him inside his room

"I ... it's just an unsettling feeling, I'm sorry it's stupid I shouldn't be bothering you with this," Chen said feeling weird that he had to tell Xiumin that, he was about to exit the room when Xiumin stopped him "Wait," he called "It's not stupid" ... "Do you want to stay here tonight?"