Turning

It was strange as they all left the abandoned place, no one was there, no distinctive smells of any kind, nothing but the smell of dirt, blood, and confusion. Ximin took the boy out in his arm, with the rest of the boys following his steps. And they knew that they had to keep track of everything that was going on around them and there was nothing.
Whoever has done this is long gone by now so they walked carefully out of there carrying a very damaged stranger.

Kai was walking side by side with Kyungsoo, the younger can be reckless and curious at times but he wasn't ready to see something like this, it wasn't a pleasant sight to see.

Lay right next to Suho up front while Chen and Chanyeol were at the very back following behind Kyungsoo and Kai thinking of a way to tell Sehun what happened, he will be asking so many questions for sure.

By the time they reached home, Sehun was right outside the door "How could you all just go without me and what on earth is that Sm-" and before he could even finish, Xiumin emerged holding a bloody wounded boy in his arms.
Not giving him any answers, they wales passed him and went directly inside.
Chen gave Sehun an apologetic look and Lay gave him a sad smile "Later love, we have few things to deal with" Lay said before entering the house followed by the rest.

Xiumin walked immediately to one of the unoccupied rooms in the mansion, he kicked the door open and Chanyeol got in fast to remove the bedsheets and they gently put the wounded boy down. Lay came to the side of the bed and again touching Baekhyun's forehead, he took a deep breath not even waiting for Suho's permission to go ahead and analyze the situation.
Now everyone was just silently standing there until Sehun busted in "WAS IT A VAMPIRE?" he asked screaming his way in, so furious and angry "Was it the same THING that killed my family?" he asked but Suho received no answers.

Back at the place where they found Baekhyun, there was no vampire, there was no scents, no aromas but Sehun demanded an answer and Suho was afraid to give it to him, he had no idea what Sehun would do so Lay answered him instead

"No" he simply said, hand still examining the boy on the bed "It's all over him," he said again, now focusing harder to see what was wrong with Baekhyun "His blood" he continued "He was turned ... it's a Wolf"

Lay's words sent shivers across the room. Suho stood up, expressions of confusion and anger all over his face "Are you sure?" he asked his mate and Lay nodded finally stepping away from Baekhyun

"A wolf? Here, in our territory? Turning people?" Suho was now boiling with anger and Lay could see that clearly. Suho run a frustrated hand through his hair looking down at the poor guy laying there, he had a so much explaining to do when he wakes up.
The good thing was that Baekhyun will live, his wounds will eventually heal themselves by the time his transformation is done. The bad thing was, that they have absolutely no idea who did this or why.

Almost everyone helped in cleaning Baekhyun's wounds, taking off the blood away with wet towels and changed him into some more comfortable clothes but none of them could guess what the boy's reaction would be once he wakes up and for that, they depended on their leader.
Suho felt the burden, he was the one who has to break the news to the kid and tell him that life as he knew it was gone.

It took Baekhyun few hours to finally start stirring, he barely moved his fingers and suddenly his eyes were wide open. A sharp deep breath was stolen away from his lungs and it hurt like hell just like the first breath a newborn baby would feel like.

Painful but a sign of life.

His body tensed and clutched against the bedsheets. Suho was the closest one to him, when Baekhyun shot out of bed, Suho had to pin him down. Baekhyun was strong now, he was turning, he was hurt and in pain but he fought Suho like there is no tomorrow. Suho understood, he didn't want to fight back but rather tried to talk to him. Baekhyun was screaming, fidgeting, scrambling all his bedsheets, but Suho didn't mind.