Alpha

"Did you just howl at me?" Luhan questioned a half of him curious, the other intimidated. Sehun's growl was louder than anything else he has ever heard, even louder than Kris and Kris was the Alpha who made him submit to all of his wishes.

Soon enough, Suho and Lay were at their doorsteps, Suho pushed the door open "What the hell was that? Who was it?" He immediately asked looking around the room but it was only Sehun and Luhan "Sehun was it you?" Lay asked and Sehun sighed "I'm sorry I didn't mean to ... yell at you" he was still talking to Luhan "But you're hurt and you need to rest"

Luhan was as confused as the others, even Suho couldn't recognize Sehun's howl, he has never heard him before.

Luhan just nodded and did what he was told. He went back to bed, his eyes never leaving Sehun's figure. The boy was clearly hurt, curious and also scared.

Now you need to understand this, when it comes to howling, no one can do that unless they were an Alpha

"Can't you understand?" Chanyeol addressed Baekhyun who was still confused about the whole thing "Sehun is an Alpha, he's a leader just like Suho"

"But how ... I mean, he's been with us the whole time, I can't understand how ..." Baekhyun was speechless so was everyone else

"Meeting your other half can have that effect on someone" Xiumin tried to explain "Sehun has always been a loner, usually keeps things to himself, we have never seen him agitated enough to actually growl at someone" Xiumin continued "So maybe his urge to save Luhan brought up this side of him"

While the guys discussed in the living room, Suho and Lay had to have a one to one with Sehun and Luhan

"Sehun!" Suho called the dazed boy, Sehun was too silent since the moment he put Luhan back to bed "Sehun sweety we need to talk to you about this" Lay coaxed the younger into speaking to them

"I don't know what happened okay?" Sehun suddenly bursted, he didn't know what was happening either "You howled at Luhan"

"I just wanted him to stay put he was bleeding again ... I didn't mean to ... howl at him, I don't howl"

"Wel you do now kiddo" Suho put the facts out, surprisingly very proud of the younger "You're a natural leader, your howl was too intimidating, even for me" Suho admitted

"Well, I don't know" Sehun was confused too, he didn't know he could do that too but he did it and it sounded like a whole new level of crazy

"I just want to be with Luhan for now, he's different, I want to help him"

"Sehun" Suho called again "We all know that Luhan is different to you but we need to address the fact that you're an Alpha"

Sehun sighed feeling rather upset, he stood up about to leave "I'm not an Alpha, I'm not YOU," he said heading for the door,

"Nobody asked you to be me," Suho continued "I'm trying to show you who you really are" Sehun gave the couple a last look before he slammed the door behind him leaving the office.

It was a long day, Lay sighed finding his way to occupy the chair Sehun left empty "Why does it keep getting complicated day by day ?" Lay sounded frustrated but of course Suho was there, he wouldn't let his mate feel this away, he got closer and hugged him "Things are unveiling themselves a little too soon that's all, it's a good thing don't worry" he comforted him placing soft kisses on his forehead.

Downstairs, Baekhyun and Chanyeol just sat there with Baekhyun looking into space and Chanyeol just staring at him "Chanyeol?" the younger finally woke up and blinked "I'm hungry" he said making the other chuckle, it was super cute "What do you feel like eating?" he asked