✡ 𝕊𝕪𝕟𝕠𝕡𝕤𝕚𝕤 ✡

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Nicholas also known as Agent N is a SPY for the Japanese government. He is also the leader of their SPY group W.O.L.F which consists of K known as Agent K ofc, Jo known as Agent J, Taki known as Agent T, and Maki known as Agent M. W.O.L.F being the best SPY group of Japan they are ordered to go to Korea and keep an eye on one of the biggest companies there called BYUN Group which was run by Byun Eun Jung and his son Byun Eui Joo also known as EJ. W.O.L.F's mission is to disguise themselves as new interns to find out the information they need but what will happen if they fall in love in the process?

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

⊠ 𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻 ⊠

♡ First of all, this is my first story so there might be a lot of mistakes so please correct me in the comments. English is not my first language so there might be grammar and spelling mistakes as well.

♡ This is purely my idea so please do not copy or repost.

♡ The photos or videos do not belong to me I give credit to the owners.

♡ The characters of this story are &TEAM an amazing J-pop group please show them support as well.

♡ This is a boy x boy story if you don't like it then please leave.

♡ Credit to @leeseoho4159 for the above video.

𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘!