four

new york city,USA

joe alwyn hate group

members
Dani (taylor's no.1 fan)
selena (wizard)
abigail (redhead named abigail)

wizard
we should probably re name
this group now

redhead named abigail
so true

taylor's no.1 fan
no i still hate him

redhead named abigail
i gathered

but its not relevant anymore 😔

wizard
im changing it

wizard changed the group name to lesbian (dani) support group

taylor's no.1 fan
ur hilarious

wizard
ty 🤭

anyway

dani i heard ur meeting taylor at hers
before meeting us 😳😳

redhead named abigail
😳😳

taylor's no.1 fan
shut up we do that all the time

we are best friends after all

redhead named abigail
i remember when that used to be me 😔

taylor's no.1 fan
ha get fucked she's mine now

wizard
you know who IS about to
get fucked? 😏

taylor's no.1 fan
i hope u die.

Dani sighed as she dropped her phone onto the kitchen counter, she loved the two to death but sometimes the jokes about her and Taylor got too much. She always tried to pretend that they didn't affect her, and that neither did spending time with her.

But it did. Especially when Joe used to be around.

Wherever Taylor was, Joe was. And when Dani was in town, wherever she was, Taylor was there too.

she always tried to pretend she wasn't jealous, especially after Taylor found out she liked her, but it never really worked. All she wanted was Taylor all to herself sometimes but Joe was always there following her around like a little lost puppy. And she knew Taylor tried to prevent it from happening, but more often than not Dani would end up third wheeling, usually sat silently on the arm chair in the blonde's living room wallowing in self pity messaging Rhys while the two flirted on the sofa.

She always felt like a twat being mad at Taylor for just being in love, after all it wasn't the blonde's fault, but she really couldn't help it. She used to be to just ignore her crush when around the girl until she was given a reason to be jealous, and then every time they hung out she just felt sick to her stomach.

in fact it got so bad, that she ended up actually throwing up multiple times. Taylor was so worried when that started happening, always stressing over whether Dani had eaten something bad or if she was coming down with something. It certainly did not help Dani's feelings.