A/N

Hey lovelies,

Feeling deceived? You thought this book has a cute new update and here you come forth to a bland Author's note? Sorry for that. But I'm driven to believe that this isn't too bland of an A/N itself.

For instance...

Of course, you've guessed correctly

Of course, you've guessed correctly. Okay, this isn't even a guess XD

A new Mahabharata fanfiction is underway. But, you people will have to wait a while. Because, I won't release it till this book is complete, and it's nowhere near complete.

Just, some sweet torment. Now you can come here and look at the cover whenever you think, "Oh damn, no one really writes a fanfic that adheres to the BORI CE Mahabharata. Like, the same damn story, just the stuff that no one talks about. The between the lines and behind the pages and curtains.."

This is what this book is. Four chapters done. But, that's not the point.

For now, this book has my share of fanfic focus. The entirety of it. I'll release that once this is done...

But, hope you guys have fun speculating about it.

Lemme know whatever theories you're concocting. And a fair warning, it's not hardcore Arjuna-Draupadi. Because of course, it adheres to the real storyline.

Just a retelling from a different, very unexpected, perspective.

P.s.: I'm writing the next chapter of NAUIC. Get your tissues ready. 🤧

~Love, love, love,
Bristi ❤️‍🔥