Three

You could not sleep the night without having your son by your side in fear that something might happen to him. 

Adding to that you have read the letter sent by the Mesopotamian king, Gilgamish.

The man wants to rekindle the political and economic relations between Mesopotamian and Egypt.

So, you agreed to arrange a meeting in Mesopotamian, you just have to wait for a reply.

Right now you are sleeping with your arms wrapped around your boy, Narmer.

But the baby is wide awake, playing with his small feet using his chubby hands.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the chamber.

To be more specific, a man with the head of the seth animal.

Upon seeing you and the baby, he walks over to the bed and looks stares down at you peacefully sleeping.

Before his head turns to look at your son, as Narmer stares up at him in curiosity, not terrified by the scary looking deity.

Set smiles down at the child.

"You remind me of Anubis when he was a baby" the god of war mutters.

Narmer grabs one of Set's long fingers, wrapping his small fist around it.

"Unfortunately, I have to kill you"

Set picks Narmer up and holds him on his right arm.

But, you wake up in an instant upon feeling a movement.

"Set" you exclaim, after your vision clears and see who is the intruder.

"Correct, I also assume you have realized that you made the wrong decision, my dear" Set teases you.

He doesn't need to verbally threaten you, holding your baby sends the obvious massage.

"I had to pick a side, how do you want me to trust you? You stole the birthright of your nephew" 

Set smirks, before moving your son up in the air, pretending to entertain the child.

"Oh dear, I did indeed steal his birthright, but how can Horus protect Egypt when he can't even protect his birthright" he exclaims.

You scoff at his excuse, rolling your eyes.

"Horus will surely defeat you" Set chuckles.

"Defeat me...but I got his left eye"

Your eyes widen in horror, as Seth pulls out the eye of his nephew.

Narmer tries to reach out for it, thinking it to be a toy.

The left eye is a symbol of healing.

"When did that happen?" you inquire rightfully.

Last time you saw Horus, he had his two eyes perfectly fine.

"Yesterday, during one of our battles, I ripped out his eye"

Set changes his head form into a normal human one.

His hair matches that of his nephew, however his hair only reaches his shoulder length instead of torso.

Also, his eyes are dark red to the point where you feel like he is staring into your soul, ready to devour it.

"What do you want from my son?" you demand, your eyes not leaving Narmer's figure.

"I'm going to kill him to remind you who is your true master"

You pull out a dagger from under the sheets, as you prepare yourself to attack him.

However, a much stronger entity decides to make an appearance.

"You are not killing anyone's baby, uncle"

Horus appears behind Set, holding his sharp weapon against his uncle's neck.

"I claim that child is my own, if you kill him, you would be breaking an oath"

Horus smirks, watching Set grit his teeth in annoyance and displeasure.

Indeed, there is a divine court which contains of 42 minor ancient Egyptian deities of the Maat.

"As you know, breaking an oath will be condemned by losing your powers, uncle"