Nine

Many citizens gather at the Nile river to see the race between the two deities unfold.

It's crazy how they decided to race with stone boats.

There is something off about it for real.

"Are you not going to give me a blessed kiss for the race"

You raise an eyebrow at the god of chaos

"I'm sorry, but I do not feel comfortable giving you one" you respond with a cold smile.

"Why not?"

"Aren't you a god, I believe you don't need to be blessed by a human with a kiss"

Set huffs, walking away in disbelief.

As for Horus, you grip his hand tighter, hoping for luck to be on his side.

"Watch out for yourself, Set is up to something and I fear that it may effect you"

Horus chuckles, finding your words ironic.

"Don't worry, I have everything under control, my queen"

The race's starting line is visible from where you stand.

You watch as Horus and Set get into their boats to begin the race. 

As the race between the deities began, the crowd roared in excitement, chanting and yelling in support of Horus.

You watched from the riverside, your eyes fixed on the competition unfolding before you.

Horus looked determined and focused.

Set, on the other hand, exuded his usual wicked aura.

However, Set's boat sinked and Horus didn't sink.

But how, aren't both boats made out of Stone?

After the race finished Horus was announced the winner, therefore has the right for his father's inheritance.

Set is ready to burst from anger.

While you stayed silent watching the people cheer for Horus as the gods congrulate him.

You walk up to Horus boat which peak is again the river bank ground.

While everyone is celebrating, you turn to Set to request something.

"Light Horus' boat on fire" You order.

Set raised an eyebrow before a devious grin formed on his face.

"Are you sure?"

he chuckled slightly, amused by your request.

"And why should I listen to you?"

He smirked, crossing his arms and looking down at you.

"Because Horus might have cheated"

Set's eyes widened in surprise, then his smirk grew.

"Interesting..."

He said slowly, before lighting the boat on fire as you ordered him.

And as expected the whole boat is made of wood, that's why it was able to float.

It turns out that Horus painted the boat to look like stone.

Of course the fire caught everyone's attention as you approach Horus with Set trailing behind you.

"You have cheated" you accuse him calmly.

"This is going to be interesting" Ra mutters while Isis looks at her son in shock.

Horus eyes widened, he did not expect this turn of events. His boat, aflame in front of everyone, the truth of his cheating revealed by you.

But most importantly, it bothered him how little he became in your eyes.

"The race is off, there no true winner!" you exclaim.

The audience groan and walk, realizing that they have to return back to work.

"As for the conflict between Horus and Set, I will not take a part in it anymore. "

This was your last words before leaving.