~Chapter 25~

I put on a nice dress, that can be dressed up and dressed down, as I don't know where Max is planning to take me. I quickly put on some casual makeup and find some nice heels to put on that aren't too tall or fancy, and that also compliment the dress and my makeup. I have no time to curl my hair so I simply put it in a half-up half-down sort of style. As soon as I finish my hair I hear a knock at the door, knowing who it is before I even get to the door.

"Hey, I got you these, you ready to go?" Max asks, as I open the door, noticing him holding some flowers, which makes me blush a little.

"Yeah, these are lovely, thank you." I say, before taking them into the kitchen and putting them in some water in an empty vase.

"We've got to be careful, I think the paparazzi know that the others are out and about, so they'll be surrounding the hotel." Max points out as I close the door of my apartment.

I only nod at him, while we both walk off to the elevator to get down to the lobby, I then think about what would Viola say about this if the media decides to overthink what me and Max could be doing leaving the hotel together, as they always seem to be able to pull together the craziest theories. I quickly forget about it after I remember our last interaction where she basically yelled at me and I ignored her back, as well as noticing that Max put his arm around my back, placing his hand on the small of my back, we walk in silence, but is isn't awkward, it's comfortable and nice and peaceful down to the lobby.

We look at each other both knowing what the other is thinking, we are both bracing ourselves, and we burst out laughing as we look at each other. We open the doors and his hand stays on my back, as we walk quickly to his car, trying to ignore all the cameras shuttering and flashing in my face, the bright light would be blinding if I don't have sunglasses. We get in the car and he starts the engine and we quickly get out the car park onto the road where there isn't any paparazzi.

"I hope you brought some sort of swimming costume..." Max starts, glancing at me from behind the wheel, concerned.

"You didn't tell me I needed to bring one! You didn't tell me anything!" I chuckle under a panicked tone.

"Do you know anywhere nearby that would sell some?" He prompts quickly.

"Not really, but I can have a look on google maps." I point out, getting my phone out and going onto google maps.

I zoom in on the maps and try to find a nearby place that would sell something like bikini's. I pan around the area and find somewhere which is only a five minute drive from where we are, and I put the directions on.

"I found somewhere, only about five minutes from here, good thing we are in the centre of a big city." I point out, while he chuckles nervously.

"Take a right here, like now!" I point out as he quickly spins the wheel and the back end of the car drifts slightly.

"You couldn't have let me know that we were going right sooner?" He laughs a little but also sounding serious.

"Don't blame me! The directions wouldn't load on my phone!" I protest, trying to blame my phone.

"Sure, sure." He sarcastically smirks, eyes focused on the road, but quickly glancing at me, waiting for the next direction. "Please let me know a little sooner next time." He chuckles, calming down after my last minute decision to tell him where we are going.

"Well, your next direction is not the next left, not the left after that, and not the left after that but the next left after that." I try to make sense, mocking him.

"Which left?" He chuckles, looking at my phone briefly. "The fourth left, you could've just said that." He chuckles, mocking me back.

"Well, you said you wanted your directions in advance." I protest.