My first stop was at a candy shop. I stood outside of it staring at the loud and colorful exterior, then went inside. There were shelves stacked high and filled with various candies and sweets. There was a counter with a display of colorful cakes. The interior of the shop was just as colorful as the outside. There were lavender and pink tables with matching chairs.

"Hello, welcome to Bumble's Sweet Shop. How may I help you milady?" a girl about my age said as she whirled around as I walked through the door. She had cottoncandy pink hair that was tight with ringlets, and wore a puffy, short, about to the knees, light blue dress. She had sparkling blue shoes and emerald green eyes.

"How'd you know to call me milady? I've never been here." I asked.

"Oh, my father was at the feast last night. My name is Bumble. This is my sweet shop." She said pleasantly.

"I'm Arimo. Pleasure to meet you. You look a bit like the girl who is staying in my room at the castle."

"Oh, you've met my sister Astrid then. Yes, I don't see where she get's all the mischievousness from." Bumble said turning around and grabbing two gooey golden cakes and tea cups. "Have a seat. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, thank you." I said as she set down my plate with the cake and the teacup. She gently poured tea into the cup.

"D'you want sugar?" She asked.

"Two will do. Thank you." I replied. She dropped two sugar cubes into my tea and then poured a little bit of cream into the cup, and then finally sat down.

"These are my famous Nectar Sweet Cakes. Everyone loves them."

"They look delicious, I woke up really late and haven't eaten yet."

"Oh dear! That won't do!" Bumble exclaimed. She turned into a bee and buzzed off into what must have been the kitchen.

When she ran back to the main room of the shop, she was carrying a plate full of little sandwiches. She set the down on the table, straightened her dress, then sat down.

"Help yourself." She said as she took a bite of her cake.

"I see you are a skin-walker too." I said.

"Yes, except for I can only turn into animals that can eat sweets. For example, I can turn into honey bees and baby bears. There are a lot of animals that can eat sweets, but baby bears and bees are my favorite. I got the least of the powers in my family, and Astrid got the most." She said with a slight frown. "I don't mind though. I quite like having a limited number of animals to turn into. I noticed that you are exploring the town. Can I show you around?"

"Yes please, I have no idea where I'm going." I said with a smile.

"Let's go then!" Bumble said grinning.

We started our adventure around town, and managed to run into trouble.

"This is a restricted zone. If you are not a guard who is taking over my duty you are not allowed to enter." The guard said. We had come upon a fenced in area after Bumble had gotten us lost.

"Couldn't you let us in just this once? Please Ursy-kins?" Bumble said in an overly sweet voice.

"Ursy-kins?" I asked.

"Yes. Ursa is my boyfriend, but he is also a guard. Which is a pity, so I come down here sometimes and ask him if I can see what's behind the fence."

"Bumble, you know I can't let you through." Ursa said as he took off his helmet. Usra was very handsome, tall, and muscular. He had shaggy hair the color of wheat and beautiful aqua eyes.