VI

The next day I woke up in Chai's room with him snoring next to me. We were tangled in the bed sheets. Neither him nor myself was wearing anything. I got up, kissed him on the cheek and slipped on one of his shirts. I buttoned it up and walked around. There were various weapons mounted on the walls. The most beautiful weapon mounted on the wall was Chai's first weapon. Maeve the battle axe. It was a nice room, it was a shame it was so far away. "Maybe I could see if I could move my room closer to his, or maybe see if we could move into the same room." I said quietly.

Chai stirred. "What?" he said groggily. "Oh, hi Arimo What are you doing here?"

He has no recollection of last night? I thought.

"Oh wait, hehe, nevermind." He giggled.

"Yeah. Bumble and Ursa are going to be wondering if we can come with them to do something later."

"I think we should just have a honeymoon."

"ok, but you have the forge to look after. Who will do that for you?"

"I can find someone." Said Chai wholeheartedly.

I put on my pants and ran to my room to get fresh clothes.

when I got there, Astrid swung the door open with a worried look on her face.

"Where were you? You didn't come here last night and no one knew where you were!" She yelled.

"I don't think you should not have to know where I am every second of the night!" I retorted.

"THAT IS MY JOB!"

"DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW WHERE I WAS?" I yelled. "I WAS SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND!"

There was silence a I walked over to my armoire and grabbed a clean outfit, and changed into it. I walked out of the room and ran into Bashemath.

"Heard you got slammed last night." She said with a grin.

"Where'd you hear that?" I asked.

"I'd be worried about who didn't hear that. You just screamed at the top of your lungs, 'was was sleeping with my husband.'"

"oops. My bad." I said meekly. "I gotta go talk to mom about having a honeymoon with Chai."

"Ok. Go get em frisky pants." She replied with a laugh that clearly came from the belly.

I went back to the throne room and started to talk to my mother and father.

"If you want to have a proper honeymoon, you must have a proper wedding." My mother said calmly.

"Chai must ask for my blessing before you two do anything." my father added.

"Ok. I'll talk to him about that. Thanks!" I replied.

********

For the second time in my life I've had to be sentenced to the worst punishment ever. I had to help plan a wedding. Chai got my father's blessing-even though we are already married-which gave him a boost of confidence. My bridesmaids will be Bashemath, Bumble, and Astrid. The flower girl will be Milee, and the ring bearer will be, well I'm not sure who it will be yet. My uncle will be one who weds us, and my mother and father will be walking me down the aisle. I'm both excited and annoyed at the fact that I'm getting married. Excited because it's my wedding and annoyed, because, well, it's my wedding. I'm only doing this because my mother told me to.

"I think weddings are awful." Astrid said while the seamstress measured her. She turned into a bat which caused the poor woman to squeal.

"You know if you keep on, it will only take longer." Bashemath scolded.