Weeks after my uncle found his son, we received a message delivered by a courier. The man was obviously travel worn, but he was young. He entered the throne room carrying a large bag.

"What is it?" My father asked firmly, as he sat prominently upon his throne.

"I have a message." The man replied.

"Obviously, why else would you be here." My father gave a deep chuckle. "Please, do tell."

"It is a letter from the King of Alcestis." He said.

"KING!!!" I exclaimed. "There is no king! Caphis is the chief of the village!"

"No, Caphis isn't the king. It's Eamon milady. Sir King, Eamon has sent a declaration of war, for he states, and I quote, 'You and your heinous family have kidnapped my lovely bride the day of our wedding. I have sent this as a warning to you and your kingdom.' He would like a reply as soon as this message was delivered to you."

"W-what happened to my brother?" My mother asked shakily.

"I'm sorry to tell you this Lady queen, but he died from an unknown cause." The courier said. "I have something for the royal family though. It's from Uguisu the caretaker." The courier handed a package to each member of my family. I received a note and a small, jeweled wooden box. I opened the note, it read: "My dearest Arimo, I hope this letter reached you safely. I wanted to apologize for never telling you the truth. I'm sorry child. I gave you this box as an apology for my lies." I stopped, wiped the tears from my eyes, and opened the box. Inside was a bright blue gem. As I picked the stone up, it glowed brighter, and separated into various pieces. These pieces started to move to my body. They changed into pieces of armor. Beautiful as the waking sky, and the color of the sea. I went back to the note. "Inside is the Evergem. It changes into what ever you need. It knows what you need and will never leave you. It is living, in a sense. It was mine when I was your age. Though by the time this letter reaches you, I expect you to be a young adult. I wish I could be there to watch you and your family grow. I love you with all my heart. Don't bother sending a reply. My lifespan has reached it's limit, and as I right to you on my damned deathbed, I wish you the best of luck. Please save this village from your cousin's evil clutches. Goodbye my dear, and I'll see you in the afterlife.
-Best of luck to you,
Uguisu, the Caretaker."

I fell to my knees, I was gripping the letter Uguisu wrote as a steady trickle of tears ran down my cheeks.

"If you have a message to send to the King of Alcestis, please tell me. I will relay it to him. " the courier said.

"Tell my nephew, I'll see his cowardly ass in battle. My daughter was never to marry him ." My father replied.

"Is that all?"

"Allow me," Bashemath cut in. "Tell my dearest little cousin, that he has messed with the wrong people and he will pay!"

"Very well. I will deliver the message immediately." He saluted. "Do you have an animal I can pass through the mountains on?"

"Yes, it makes the trip last for about two weeks. They are called alszairds." My father said. He called the stable boy in.

When the stable boy entered the room had an olive green alszaird with dark brown spikes.

"Here you go your majesty. I brought you one of our quickest delivery alszairds, her name is Oak." Said the stable boy. "She is yours to keep."

"Give her to the courier. Thank you Moor." My father replied kindly.

Moor handed the courier Oak, and took a step back. " She rides like a horse, and that's how you should ride her."

"Thank very much. I shall see you soon. At least I hope." The courier climbed onto the back of Oak. "I'll be off. My name is Dippit by the way."